Topic :: Email

Email Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

The secret agent X emailed some code to his head office. They are "RADAR, LEVEL, ROTOR, REDIVIDER, MOTOR". But four of these five words have something in common and one is fake. Can you tell which one is fake? Ignore the fact that four of the code-words are of the same length.

4 8052

The secret agent X emailed a code word to his head office. They are "AIM DUE OAT TIE MOD". But four of these five words are fake and only one contains the information. The agent X also mailed a sentence as a clue - if I tell you any one character of the code word, you would be able to tell the number of vowels in the code word. Can you tell which is the code word?

TCS,

6 15204

what are the steps to implement outbound email in siebel?

How to set email notification using struts.Plz give the example code?

HCL,

5 13383

how to send output of program via email?

Wipro,

1 6466

Please send me all common interview questions. My Email Id: ramadurga_kumar@yahoo.com

draft an email to the client asking for clarrification on the conference calling function in a landline phone

QA, TCS,

How to send QTP test results to an email...(with out using Quality Center)?

11 42418

How to arrive Testcase? and how to write testcase for email address? please any one of the write answer send my id

CGCI, IBM,

1 8869

Give code Email Checking

3 5948

How will you test Email field?

IMC, Newgen,

5 22264

How long can a previous employer keep your email account active? I've been gone six months and they are still looking at emails sent to me.

hello...any one tell me , where can i get company email id.. actually i am searching on testing... in my CV i put 3+ exp.. but all companies are asked company email id.. please provide solution for that... thanx in advance...

HDFC,

9 13980

How to send automated email to a set of people at fixed time ?

Accenture, HP,

3 9597

HAI SENT HPCL APTITUDE QUESTION PAPER, MY EMAIL ID IS angus_eee04@rediffmail.com,angus_eee04@yahoo.com

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Email }

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

What Will Be the Impact of AOL and Yahoo!'s Use of Goodmail on Email Marketing?

what are the steps to implement outbound email in siebel?

Is there anyone else in your set of peers or friends who you would like to recommend as a great candidate for Software Development positions at Microsoft? If so, please list their name and email address below.

draft an email to the client asking for clarrification on the conference calling function in a landline phone

Murali Raju I would also be intrested in persuing qtp certification could you send me the tutorial . My email is nikhilaram@gmailcom. Can you also let me know where i can get the certification details like fees and the center information. Thanks Nikhila.

HAI SENT HPCL APTITUDE QUESTION PAPER, MY EMAIL ID IS angus_eee04@rediffmail.com,angus_eee04@yahoo.com

sir& friends i want the collection of recent quetions asked in interview of top most companies please send me on my email san.jsr@hotmail.com

hello frens. Im Arun from the uk. im planning to apply for tester jobs with 3yrs experience. the problem is i dont have resumes. i have to mention atleast 3 projects (preferably financial projects) in my CV. im totally blank. can u plz send ur CV's to my email.... arunmoses1982@yahoo.com. this would be a great help from you guyz. n u need any help from me? just mail me n ill get in touch with u. Thanx.

hii.plz send me hpcl placement papers for officers trainees for graduate engg plz my email id is ajm_knit@yahoo.com

How should i Create Email invite with server-side Coding?

how to write a test cases for Quick links like Feedback/Suggestions Advertise with us Contribute Invite a Friend FAQs Make HomePage RSS Feed Buzz Words Email Privacy Statement Terms & Conditions Copyright Disclaimer Download Forgot Password

can any one send sample test cases for database testing by taking an example? also leave emailid please. thanks (very urgent)

How to write a test cases for the following Please it is urgent Once user clicks that link Invite Friend page opens up thru which user can do 2 functions - first is to search friends detail(name, mail id) from her address book in other sites (india times, yahoo, gmail and rediff) and second to mail the invite to the selected person/s. User can send invite to multiple person at same time. Searching friends detail in other address books will work like this: - User will input name, email id, pwd etc, select from which site she want to get friends list and then click on Import. - Users address book from other sites will be imported in one shot(first time) to iDiva database. - It will be arranged in alphabetical order(complete list) and mail ids which are already used will be in different color. - User will be able to update her address book by clicking on ""Refresh"" button on the page, which will trigger the process again, and fetch new mail ids.

Hi, My name is Dinesh.I want to prepare for ISTQB certification , So can anyone please email me the syllabus of it and what is criteria for giving exam.Please email me answers at: dinesh0323@live.com