Topic :: case

case Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the difference between test case and test scenario.Explain with example?

Beryl Systems, Infosys, Intellinet, KUN, Mindteck, TCS,

19 52294

In what basis you will write test cases?

Accenture,

8 18892

Actually how many positive and negetive testcases will write for a module?

Accenture,

3 9721

Overall what percentage of positive and negetive testcases would you write?

Accenture,

5 10288

what did your base to your test cases?

9 11175

What methodolgies you used to develop test Cases?

3 7910

A Good Test Case Means..?

8 10181

A Succesful testcase Means..?

HCL,

14 20569

Have you ever written test cases or did you just execute those written by others?

2 4888

Tell me the situation where sanity test cases should pass and smoke test cases fail...?

6 12423

In what cases using of a 'template' is a better approach then using of a 'base class'?

Lucent, Mind Tree, Wipro,

6 11115

How can a tester ensure that his\her test cases covers all the functionalities of a particular application?

Accenture, Oracle,

5 24368

Give me a sample test case for an online purchasing system?What testings u do for the same ?

Flipkart, NIIT, Polaris, SQTL, TCS,

8 83995

Whether we write one test case for one use case?

3 7145

How to write negative testcase?

R Systems,

7 14524

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { case }

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

What is the content reside in Use case Document?

have u write any sanity testcases?

what r the strategies & methodologies r u following in preperation of test cases based on usecase?

The Following Characterstics posses some XYZ company. * Uses formal standards and policies * Conducts software inspections * Has advanced configuration management and change control * Uses CASE tools * Has a software engineering process group * Gathers metrics on process and quality * Requires that developers have formal software engineering training * Practices continued process improvement Based on aboue , Tell me which CMM Level is the company..? 1. Level 1 - Initial 2. Level 2 - Repeatable 3. Level 3 - Defined 4. Level 4 - Managed 5. Level 5 - Optimizing

Many times,civil cases result in compromise and settlement agreements. When was the last time you successfully negotiated your stance?

This post does not have a normal trial docket. You will be assigned to cases where the defendant's crime occurred in your patrol division. How do you feel about not being in the normal trial rotation?

what are the control measures in case ofsclerotinia stem rot of soyabean?

Write a function that inserts an integer into a linked list in ascending order. Write the test cases for this function.

Can the activities of test case design be automated?

How are the activation URLs different in case of SAO and CAO in .NET remoting?

How does dynamic discovery (in case of *.vsdisco) work? What goes on behind the scenes?

Our software designers use UML for modeling applications. Based on their use cases, we would like to plan a test strategy. Do you agree with this approach or would this mean more effort for the testers.

I know functional test cases are derived from frs and system design specs. But are test cases for performance, database, boundary, relational integrity and other types of tests other than functional tests created from frs and system design specs as well? When are these test cases created? Are they in the same test plans alongside functional test cases or is their a different test plan that includes these test cases?