Topic :: case

case Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What is the difference between Technical TestCase and functional Testcase.

1 10968

1:differenciate between functional regression and gui test cases 2:for a given requirement how to write test case and prepare test data with example like for monster.com front page what testing techniques are used at what requirments see monster page 3: can we test without front end application and can we perform testing without back end application 4:all possible questions asked on bugzilla plz answer as soon

1 4116

Write the functional,system test case for a electric bulb which have two electric switches.

Manhattan,

4 11051

What is ment by For each For all function. In which case we use the option in BO?

IBM, TCS,

2 14340

what is the procedure to get the duplicate Cform in case the original is lost in transit.

2 8323

test cases test wheather window? test cases to test calculaor? test cases to test a reverse string program? test cases to test program{ int.parse(sting str) $return (int)}? test cases to test program{display string length}?

Adobe, Microsoft,

How will you validate the functionality of the Test cases, if there is no business requirement document or user requirement document as such…

Virtusa,

4 8291

In case of we are not saving the information as cookies. how server detects the same user?

how to find the bugs and log the test cases?

Mastek,

6 9208

How to create basic scripts from a manual test case in QTP?

1 13638

How to map testcases with requirements in test lab?

how many ways are there to copy test cases in test director

How to identify test cases with no scheduled test runs.

How do we write test cases for IVR(internet voice response).

3 15188

how to map requirements with testcases in testdirector?

3 5737

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { case }

I am fresher and i have completed my software testing course and i don't have real time experience,can anybody help me regarding financial domain projects,main testcases in that domain.

I am surekha new commer for this site? I have some doubt's pls clarify it..... I finished my B.tech and S/w Testing Course Now iam searching for a job in Testing, I did not have any experience in real time projects. Any body can send me the sample Testcases,Srs,Matrix for Banking,ERP Projects etc.Here is my email id surekhai@yahoo.com

What is the content reside in Use case Document?

have u write any sanity testcases?

what r the strategies & methodologies r u following in preperation of test cases based on usecase?

The Following Characterstics posses some XYZ company. * Uses formal standards and policies * Conducts software inspections * Has advanced configuration management and change control * Uses CASE tools * Has a software engineering process group * Gathers metrics on process and quality * Requires that developers have formal software engineering training * Practices continued process improvement Based on aboue , Tell me which CMM Level is the company..? 1. Level 1 - Initial 2. Level 2 - Repeatable 3. Level 3 - Defined 4. Level 4 - Managed 5. Level 5 - Optimizing

Many times,civil cases result in compromise and settlement agreements. When was the last time you successfully negotiated your stance?

This post does not have a normal trial docket. You will be assigned to cases where the defendant's crime occurred in your patrol division. How do you feel about not being in the normal trial rotation?

what are the control measures in case ofsclerotinia stem rot of soyabean?

Write a function that inserts an integer into a linked list in ascending order. Write the test cases for this function.

Can the activities of test case design be automated?

How are the activation URLs different in case of SAO and CAO in .NET remoting?

How does dynamic discovery (in case of *.vsdisco) work? What goes on behind the scenes?

Our software designers use UML for modeling applications. Based on their use cases, we would like to plan a test strategy. Do you agree with this approach or would this mean more effort for the testers.

I know functional test cases are derived from frs and system design specs. But are test cases for performance, database, boundary, relational integrity and other types of tests other than functional tests created from frs and system design specs as well? When are these test cases created? Are they in the same test plans alongside functional test cases or is their a different test plan that includes these test cases?