Topic :: Fishing

Fishing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 34.20 : Assume an engineer buys a $1 bond in period T while the nominal interest rate is R. The inflation rate at T + 1 is anticipated to be I. (a) If the bond is redeemed in period T + 1, how much money will the buyer engineer receive, in term of R, which is not affected by inflation? (b) Find the present value, PV of the proceeds from the bond, in term of R and I. (c) If the bond is redeemed in period T + 1, calculate the real growth or real value of the money that the buyer engineer will receive, in term of r = real interest rate, which is affected by inflation. (d) From the answers in (b) and (c), find the values of x, y and z in the following Fisher equation : (1 + x) = (1 + y) / (1 + z), in term of r, R and I.

1 1298

ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 34.21 : The cost of building a biochemical processing plant is increasing due to inflation. Let I = inflation rate, R = nominal interest rate, r = real interest rate. According to Fisher Equation, (1 + r)(1 + I) = (1 + R). According to General Inflation Equation, R = r + I. (a) By assuming that both r and I are fairly small, prove by mathematical calculations that complicated Fisher Equation could be simplified into the General Inflation Equation. (b) By using 2 first order Taylor expansions in the linear approximation, namely 1 / (1 + x) ≈ (1 - x), (1 + x)(1 + y) ≈ 1 + x + y, show by mathematical calculations that (1 + r) = (1 + R) / (1 + I) could be approximated by r ≈ R - I.

1 1322

Can a computer flat screen hooked up to a fish finder?

In a pond ecosystem, large fishes and small fishes will be there. If we want to remove small amount of pollutants, small fishes are to be employed. In a food chain food passes through a number of mouths and en route the mouth of the super feeder-the eagle. Its population determines the size of the ecosystem. But this has been proved false.What can you infer from above? (4 choices)

Accenture,

Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 42, then number of fishes caught by X?

BPCL Bharat Petroleum, Sonata,

Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 48, then number of fishes caught by X?

BPCL Bharat Petroleum, Sonata,

You are a project manager for Swirling Seas Cruises food division. You're considering two different projects regarding food services on the cruise lines. The initial cost of Project Fish'n for Chips will be $800,000 with expected cash inflows of $300,000 per quarter. Project Picnic's payback period is six months. Which project should you recommend? A. Project Fish'n for Chips because its payback period is two months shorter than Project Picnic’s B. Project Fish'n for Chips because the costs on Project Picnic are unknown C. Project Picnic because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is four months longer than Project Picnic’s D. Project Picnic because Project Fish'n for Chips' payback period is two months longer than Project Picnic's

What is the role of isikawa/ fishbone diagrams in determining root causes of risks?

Why karl fisher factor is 5 ?

1 1344

Who is rand fishkin?

Which kingdom does starfish belong to?

What is blowfish?

Fish in an aquarium require oxygen to live, which is usually done by pumping air into the fish tank using a mechanical pump. If all other things remain constant, the most effective transfer of oxygen to water comes from?

What is the functionality of the oracle glassfish server? What added advantage it has on top of apache tomcat server?

What is fishbucket or what is fishbucket index?