Topic :: Fishing

Fishing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

In crustaceans (i.e.crabs, shrimps & sea fish etc.) the metallic base of the respiratory pigment is made up of 1 Iron 2 Copper 3 Magnesium 4 Potassium

UPSC,

1 6420

Which of the following belongs to the family of fishes? 1 Silverfish 2 Starfish 3 Cuttlefish 4 Shark

1 6645

If the fins of a fish are damaged, which of the following activities would suffer? 1 Locomotion and excretion 2 Locomotion and respiration 3 Speed and changing direction 4 Speed and respiration

2 3251

how does the respiratory organ of a fish work

1 3110

explain fish model in detail?

please tell me about fish model which is used in sdlc model ,and also tell me about the founder of fish model and diagram of fish model and other things in details

Cap Gemini, IBM, Savitr, Syntel, Verizon,

10 22205

The fish that gives birth to its young ones is

TNPSC Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,

6 14470

Please Tell me About Fish-Bone Model. Thanks in Adv.

ovaprim harmon use for fish breeding what is the main composition?

2 8695

which is the fastest groing fish amonge indianmajorcarps?

3 4642

what is young one of a fish called ?

14 47377

Identify 5 things a chef would check when he receives fish to check for quality and Freshness?

1 4899

Can you explain the concept of fish bone/ Ishikawa diagram?

why we are carrying standardization of karl fisher auto titrator with water and disodium tartarate.

1 4849

The names Sam Fisher and Gordon Freeman associated with mainly? a) Gaming characters b) Organizations CEO’s c) ______ d) ______

EA Electronic Arts,

4 7835