Topic :: Fishing

Fishing Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How many times can a goldfish birth to its young ones?

1 3475

1 bird ko fish se pyar ho gaya. wo dono mile to kaise? fish paani ko chhod nahi sakti aur bird paani me ja nahi sakta.

Syscon,

5 20917

What is meant by Fisher carbene complex?

IIT,

1 4233

namethe fish that has light on head

2 4515

How can we calibrate the level interface for Fisher® FIELDVUE® DLC3000?if use water to calibrate and our liquid SG are 0.75 and 1 ,Displacer height=14" and How much should be set SG in trasmitter during calibrate,for URV and LRV how shold be set

1 7787

why cabin crew in kingfisher airlines?

Kingfisher,

the controller valve fisher error: travel ??? not output input ok

what is the limit of total coli forms for cuttle fish?

Ford,

What comes to your mind when you see Kingfisher Airlines logo?

Kingfisher,

What is kingfisher

Kingfisher,

1 2878

What should we do when Fisher Fieldvue DVC2000 give some out put air at 4mA bt at that i need no out put

1 1955

consumption of fish is considered to be healthy compared to the meat of othr animals,because fish contains

1 3335

how do you say that you are resourcefulness,self confidence,liveliness,human understanding,integrity,loyalty & unselfishness ??

SSB,

Samuel is obviously a bad fisherman. During the past season, in which he and the five members of his team spent four months on a boat together off Dutch Harbor, AK, he caught fewer fish than any of his teammates. Which of the following, if true, most weakens the argument above? While fishing this past season, Samuel fell sick for a week and did not catch any fish during this time. Before becoming a fisherman, Samuel piloted a fishing boat whose members regularly caught record numbers of fish. Unlike the other fishermen on his boat, at the order of the captain, Samuel fished this past season with experimental bait. Two seasons ago, Samuel fished on another boat off Dutch Harbor and caught more fish than any other member of that boat.

ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 34.17 : In the engineering calculations of interest rate caused by inflation, General Inflation Effect and Fisher Effect may be considered. Let I = inflation rate, R = nominal interest rate, r = real interest rate. According to Fisher Effect, (1 + R) = (1 + r) (1 + I). According to General Inflation Effect, r = R - I. (a) If I = 0.1 for all effects, both the values of R and r in the Fisher Effect are the same as R and r in the General Inflation Effect, find the values of R and r. (b) If R has the same value caused by both General Inflation Effect and Fisher Effect, find the possible values of R, r and I in term of R etc.

1 1304