Topic :: Consolidation

Consolidation Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

WHAT IS CORE ACCOUNTING, GROUP CONSOLIDATION ? CONSOLIDATED ENTRY. COULD YOU GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE

HSBC,

what is the difference between compaction and consolidation??

7 31914

what are all the things to be checked while consolidation of project/site accounts?

2 3795

How can we use consolidations in microstrategy report

IBM, Wells Fargo,

4 16879

I have a requirement where during the consolidation into USD (from GBP books) I want use two different exchange rates for two consolidations. Child SOB is same but the Parent SOB's are different. How can this be done?

1 4117

Consolidation of different COA's and fiscal years

TCS,

1 4374

what is the difference between compaction and consolidation?

4 7876

What is GL Consolidation Elimination Process in Oracle Apps Functional?

CTS,

2 16059

relation bet Coefficient consolidation Cv, time factor Tv, drainage path d, & time t is Cv=d2Tv/t Cv=d2t/Tv Cv=tTv/d2 Cv=Tv/td2

SSC,

relation bet Coefficient consolidation Cv, time factor Tv, drainage path d, & time t is Cv=d2Tv/t Cv=d2t/Tv Cv=tTv/d2 Cv=Tv/td2

Infosys, SSC,

1 9265

what is the main difference b/w compaction and consolidation

KCP,

2 6508

Why do you use scope in the consolidation definition? a) To initialize the portfolio b) To group the reporting units to be considered c) To report the number of shares a parent company owns in its consolidated subsidiaries d) To define the consolidated reports

3 3316

Why do you use scope in the consolidation definition?

1 3115

why consolidation and custom group not used in ic cubes. and then i will over come by derived element.. what my question is ...even (consolidation and custom group) also derived element,why we are not used. Can any body give the assistant for this issues... Regards, sekhar

Cognizant,

1 8721

what is consolidation process?

Ernst Young,

1 2790

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Consolidation }

What is fi/co consolidation and give the steps to customization for fi consolidation?

Quote the best Indian Examples for Consolidation.

What is mean by Reserve on Consolidation?

 How to Perform transports between Development, Quality Assurance and Production Systems.(ACCENTURE)  What is the Responsible in importing Workbench requests, Customizing requests and Roles from Integration System to Consolidation System and then to Production System. .(ACCENTURE)  How to Monitor transport logs. .(ACCENTURE)  How to Configuring and maintaining TMS. . (ACCENTURE)  How to Creat and Maintain Single, Composite and Derived Roles. .(ACCENTURE)  How to Find missing objects in Authorization. . (ACCENTURE)  How to Creat temporary roles upon user requests. . (ACCENTURE)  How to Creat users and assign the roles.  How to Reset the password upon user requests.  How to Lock and unlock the users.  How to Apply Packages and upgrad Kernel Patches.  In Client Administration how to make Local client copy, Remote copy and Client Export and Import.  How to Check all application servers  What is Work process overview  How to Background jobs overview  How to Spool logs.  How to check Performance monitoring.  How to Maintaining of activity groups, authorizations, profiles, User master records.  How to Monitoring active users.  How to Handle transports between sap systems.  How to Analyze System Errors & ABAP Dumps.  How to Setup operation modes  How to Administration of lock entries.  How to Check RFC connections  How to Apply Support Packages, Applying patches and kernel update  How to find user performance and how to find when problem occured in the user performance?  What is client logs and how to log a client?  What is system Landscape?How to use Landscape in the SAP?  What is architecture of sap?  How to configure TMS and what is transport routes?

Since minority interest is balance sheet item, and got brought foward figure, how to disclose brought forward figure in consolidation work sheet instead of we make adjustment on current year to show their share in subsidiary.

WHAT IS CORE ACCOUNTING, GROUP CONSOLIDATION ? CONSOLIDATED ENTRY. COULD YOU GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE

I have a requirement where during the consolidation into USD (from GBP books) I want use two different exchange rates for two consolidations. Child SOB is same but the Parent SOB's are different. How can this be done in Oracle Financials? Answers will be Appreciable. Thank You.

What do you know about consolidation fund of India?

What are the different methods that can be used to create reports and input schedules in business planning and consolidation?

What about bpc in consolidation part?

While creating a legal consolidation application, which of the dimensions needs to be created in bpc?

What is the difference in the way microstrategy handles custom group and consolidations?

What are consolidations?

Explain the use of consolidation tab in sap tao?