Topic :: Communication

Communication Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

why we use asynchronous communication in microcontroller.but synchronous is high speed communication than asynchronous.

Finolex,

We can use Office Communication server instead of any dialer?

hi i am Electronics and Telecommunication i am 2008 passing out batch from ORISSA.please help me for written test for PE for BEL(BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED)Which will be conduct on 23-11-2008.help me as much as u can,plzssssssss........

BEL,

what is SNR?? WHY IT IS IMPORTANT IN COMMUNICATION NETWORK?

Wipro,

4 18518

sir,i have applied for JE-II(TELECOMMUNICATION) on diploma basis for RRB and my exam is on 14.12.2008.before this please send me the old/sample papers so that i can prepare myself for the examination.i want to know which type of questions asked in the exam for JE-II(TELE) of RRB

RRB, SPS,

speak about mobile communication for 4minutes(topic)

Infosys,

which is effective parallel or serial communication?

6 10263

I am electronics and communication engineer.i have applied for jr.executive at airport authority of india..plz recommend me any book on AAI and plz forward me last year question paper and interview question..i"ll be highly obliged...my email id is divya1220@gmail.com.

AAI Airports Authority Of India,

I AM DOING MY ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE COURSES THAT I CAN STUDY SO THAT I GET BETTER CHANCES FOR JOBS..WAITING FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS IN yamini1825@yahoo.com..THANK YOU

Difference between synchronous & asynchronous communication.

CECS, College School Exams Tests, IBM, TATA, TCS,

24 106731

I've finished b tech in electronics and communication engg.Can i appaer for the nic exam

What is the significance of feedback in the communication process?

1 8131

Im Simil,doing 6th semester Electronics & Communication Engineering.After completing my course I would like to be an integral part of Siemens technology.For dat when & how shoult I apply?

Nokia, Siemens,

What does the term "attenuation" mean in data communication? 1 loss of signal strength as distance increases 2 time for a signal to reach its destination 3 leakage of signals from one cable pair to another 4 strengthening of a signal by a networking device

3 15005

Is there any interfacing sofware to build communication between a PC and ER300P model L&T make trivector meter via RS485 port which is available in the meter and is there any data acquisition card available to store the acquired data from the meter into the system

12 18706