Topic :: Robin

Robin Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Robin says, ?If Jai gives me Rs. 40, he will have half as much as Atul, but if Atul gives me Rs. 40, then three us will have the same amount?. What is the total amount of money that Robin, Jai and Atul have between them? (1) Rs. 360 (2) Rs. 240 (3) Rs. 320 (4) Rs. 400

DELL,

3 12867

Who is the Chairman of the JPC probing the Securitites Scam? (1) Gurudas Dasgupta (2) Rabi Roy (3) Ram Niwas Mirdha (4) George Fernandes

2 3203

What is the Round Robin feature in DNS

HCL,

4 8617

I have got selected for Aurobindo Pharma AR&D, HR person is asking me to sign in agreement. can I join?

Aurobindo,

19 39056

How can you SORT an already partitioned (round-robin) data ? How to use in abinitio graph? 3. How internally partition by key decides which key to send in which partition ? How to use in abinitio graph? 4. What is PDL ? Give him a shell type parameter and ask him to convert it to PDL. How to use in abinitio graph? 5. As shell type parameters are not supported by EME, then how you can use shell type parameter (If you don't want to use PDL) without hampering lineage diagram ? How to use in abinitio graph? 6.How you can generate dml from a COBOL copy book ? How to use in abinitio graph? 7. How you can convert from ebcdic to packed decimal ? How to use in abinitio graph?

HP,

Can we use Round Robin for aggregator?is there any benefit underlying?

TCS,

3 8684

is gvk or aurobindo best? which one is best. i have heard gvk not good for freshers is it right?

2 5474

Write a program to implement a round robin scheduler and calculate the average waiting time.Arrival time, burst time, time quantum, and no. of processes should be the inputs.

Aspiring Minds,

Explain Round Robin.

Genpact,

What is round-robin scheduling in OS?

Essar,

What is Round-Robin scheduling?

HAL,

What is the difference between round-robin partitioning and hash partitioning?

What is the difference between partitioning with key / hash and round robin?

What is the roundrobin collector?

List the limitations of linear probing?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Robin }

tell the function of Source record of DNS server. why we create Stub zone? Tell Round Robing also?

Hello, I am Robin. I am going to give test for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - PERSONNEL, but i haven't syllkabus for it. If you have any information relating to it (question papers or syllabus) please send it to me on my email-id robinjain.jain@gmail.com. Thank You

Measurements of a certain system have shown that the average process runs for a time T before blocking on I/O. A process switch requires a time S, which is effectively wasted (overhead). The CPU’s efficiency is the fraction of its time its spends executing user programs, i.e., executing user processes. For round robin scheduling with quantum Q, give a formula for the CPU efficiency for each of the following: (a) Q = ∞ (b) Q > S + T (c) S

How can you SORT an already partitioned (round-robin) data ? How to use in abinitio graph? 3. How internally partition by key decides which key to send in which partition ? How to use in abinitio graph? 4. What is PDL ? Give him a shell type parameter and ask him to convert it to PDL. How to use in abinitio graph? 5. As shell type parameters are not supported by EME, then how you can use shell type parameter (If you don't want to use PDL) without hampering lineage diagram ? How to use in abinitio graph? 6.How you can generate dml from a COBOL copy book ? How to use in abinitio graph? 7. How you can convert from ebcdic to packed decimal ? How to use in abinitio graph?

Write a program to implement a round robin scheduler and calculate the average waiting time.Arrival time, burst time, time quantum, and no. of processes should be the inputs.

Explain Round Robin.

What is round-robin scheduling in OS?

What is Round-Robin scheduling?

What is the difference between round-robin partitioning and hash partitioning?

What is the difference between partitioning with key / hash and round robin?

What is the roundrobin collector?

List the limitations of linear probing?

What do you mean by probing?

Mention one advantage and disadvantage of using quadratic probing?

What do you mean by linear probing?