Topic :: Robin

Robin Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What do you mean by probing?

Mention one advantage and disadvantage of using quadratic probing?

What do you mean by linear probing?

What do you mean by quadratic probing?

Define linear probing?

Define probing?

Define quadratic probing?

What is wrong with this statement? Myname = 'robin';

Explain what is wrong with this statement? Myname = ?robin?;

What is partitioning? Explain about round-robin, hash partitioning.

Describe linear probing with an example.

Why is round robin algorithm considered better than first come first served algorithm?

If I am developing an application that must accomodate multiple security levels though secure login and my asp.net web application is spanned across three web-servers (using round-robin load balancing). What would be the best approach to maintain login-in state for the users?

How is the partitioning with key different from round robin partition?

What will be the output of using partition by Round-Robin after the partiton by key in ab initio?

1 1246

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Robin }

tell the function of Source record of DNS server. why we create Stub zone? Tell Round Robing also?

Hello, I am Robin. I am going to give test for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - PERSONNEL, but i haven't syllkabus for it. If you have any information relating to it (question papers or syllabus) please send it to me on my email-id robinjain.jain@gmail.com. Thank You

Measurements of a certain system have shown that the average process runs for a time T before blocking on I/O. A process switch requires a time S, which is effectively wasted (overhead). The CPU’s efficiency is the fraction of its time its spends executing user programs, i.e., executing user processes. For round robin scheduling with quantum Q, give a formula for the CPU efficiency for each of the following: (a) Q = ∞ (b) Q > S + T (c) S

How can you SORT an already partitioned (round-robin) data ? How to use in abinitio graph? 3. How internally partition by key decides which key to send in which partition ? How to use in abinitio graph? 4. What is PDL ? Give him a shell type parameter and ask him to convert it to PDL. How to use in abinitio graph? 5. As shell type parameters are not supported by EME, then how you can use shell type parameter (If you don't want to use PDL) without hampering lineage diagram ? How to use in abinitio graph? 6.How you can generate dml from a COBOL copy book ? How to use in abinitio graph? 7. How you can convert from ebcdic to packed decimal ? How to use in abinitio graph?

Write a program to implement a round robin scheduler and calculate the average waiting time.Arrival time, burst time, time quantum, and no. of processes should be the inputs.

Explain Round Robin.

What is round-robin scheduling in OS?

What is Round-Robin scheduling?

What is the difference between round-robin partitioning and hash partitioning?

What is the difference between partitioning with key / hash and round robin?

What is the roundrobin collector?

List the limitations of linear probing?

What do you mean by probing?

Mention one advantage and disadvantage of using quadratic probing?

What do you mean by linear probing?