Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / vijayanta
Common factors for deciding when to stop :
1) Deadlines (Release Deadlines,Test Deadlines)
2) Test Cases completed with the certain percentage passed
3) Coverage of code/functionality/Requirements reaches a
4) Bug Rate falls at a certain level
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||0 No|
Answer / srinivaspatro
1. When the Execution of all Test cases.
2. Reaching Deadlines
3. S/w is Showing Showstoppers
4. When you find a bug, and its not allowing you to go for
in above situations we have to stop testing
let me know if i my answer is wrong
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
boundry value range for the a and b where a/b=c conditions 1. if c <1000 2. if c b/w 1000 and 2000 3. if c > 2000
what is the defference between stress and load testing?
What is the role of Testing Engineering in a product company
Hi!! Could anyone tell me the risks that usually appear while testing web application [let say - eCommerce] Thanks!
How will you set the Dependency in the Quality center? Say if you will fail a test case and two or more test cases are dependent on that particular test case. In this case how will you handle in failing the test case.
how to write test cases both negative and positive redbus.com .source to destination and booking form
What is a test strategy?
Why do we prepare test condition,testcases,testscript?
If you are a test lead. Then how should you know all the requirements are covered in Test Cases if your team member has wrote the test cases?
Efficient % is calculated at which level?
what is domain testing. explain.
What is CMM?