Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ravi v v
There is a strategic answer i will give you for this kind
Ofcourse this can be applied to any object tesitng in the
For any Object, that has given to us to test, we have to
conduct the following 4 testing processes.
For Example: for Air Conditioner
AC machine should be able to respond to all the buttons(in
remote / ac pannel) when we hit on any button.
For example if we increase the temperature the cooling
effect should decrease. like this...
2. GUI: Check the company logo, and button pannel names and
back side the power input values etc...
and also the LBH of the window and split ACs
3. Performance: Hot ness and Cooling (can test with Stress
and Load). and Voltage it is taking.
4. Security: Should be Shock proof. Check if the AC is
fitted at Top floor in an apartment, and in winter if
sudden thuder light or strom happens, then how AC is build
if it is on and how power shock proof has been built.
Ravi V V
|Is This Answer Correct ?||80 Yes||5 No|
Answer / pankaj
1. Check for plug-in.
2. On Power.
3. Check light(red bulb) is on or not.
4. Check all the function one by one wheather they are
working or not.
5. Check remote function they are working or not.
6. Set cooling on min.Feel temp.
7. Start to increase cooling and feel the difference.
8. Check wheather cooling is aired in every direction by
moving the grill to up, down, right & left.
9. Off the cooling and check for simple fan.
10. Check the time, how many hours/days it can work
11. Check with different temperature.
12. Check with generater/ups.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||61 Yes||3 No|
Answer / prasad mapari
i just saw some answers above ,i understood one thing. If you want to test any object or application you need to perform testing on "functional and non-functional levels" . once you understand it you can perform testing easily on any object or application.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||0 No|
Answer / seema
that is 100% correct
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Answer / sasikumar
*check whether the plug is installed or not
*check whether the power is there or not
|Is This Answer Correct ?||10 Yes||23 No|
What actually you(Testing) people do when a new project starts. i.e can you give clear idea how testing is integrated with Project development &Release
What is the difference between client server and web based testing?
what will be the test case for car & Cell phone.
when there is no enough time to compleate the test what you will do ?
Could anybody tell me types of testing involved when the project is at maintenance.
what is testplan? and can you tell the testplan contents?
What is Functinal Equivalent Test?
what is difference between severity and priority? what is difference between bug and defect?
what is Beta testing??
What are the object repositories for QTP????friends Plz help me in finding answer for the above....thanq
how will get a build for testing.
what is database testing?