Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / ravi v v
There is a strategic answer i will give you for this kind
Ofcourse this can be applied to any object tesitng in the
For any Object, that has given to us to test, we have to
conduct the following 4 testing processes.
For Example: for Air Conditioner
AC machine should be able to respond to all the buttons(in
remote / ac pannel) when we hit on any button.
For example if we increase the temperature the cooling
effect should decrease. like this...
2. GUI: Check the company logo, and button pannel names and
back side the power input values etc...
and also the LBH of the window and split ACs
3. Performance: Hot ness and Cooling (can test with Stress
and Load). and Voltage it is taking.
4. Security: Should be Shock proof. Check if the AC is
fitted at Top floor in an apartment, and in winter if
sudden thuder light or strom happens, then how AC is build
if it is on and how power shock proof has been built.
Ravi V V
|Is This Answer Correct ?||80 Yes||5 No|
Answer / pankaj
1. Check for plug-in.
2. On Power.
3. Check light(red bulb) is on or not.
4. Check all the function one by one wheather they are
working or not.
5. Check remote function they are working or not.
6. Set cooling on min.Feel temp.
7. Start to increase cooling and feel the difference.
8. Check wheather cooling is aired in every direction by
moving the grill to up, down, right & left.
9. Off the cooling and check for simple fan.
10. Check the time, how many hours/days it can work
11. Check with different temperature.
12. Check with generater/ups.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||56 Yes||3 No|
Answer / prasad mapari
i just saw some answers above ,i understood one thing. If you want to test any object or application you need to perform testing on "functional and non-functional levels" . once you understand it you can perform testing easily on any object or application.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||2 Yes||0 No|
Answer / seema
that is 100% correct
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
Answer / sasikumar
*check whether the plug is installed or not
*check whether the power is there or not
|Is This Answer Correct ?||10 Yes||23 No|
can anyone suggest the website which gives detailed informtion on configuration mnagement tools VSS?
What is defect clustering
write test case for atm ?
How does one go for testing of firewall?? Though one answer is posted but its not a relevant one
I have planned to take up exam in june. It would be of great help if u can send across some ISTQB material. Kindly mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance.
Easiest way to write test cases? How i can learn writing the test cases?
What you will do during the first day of job?
what is the difference between sanity and smoke testing?
What is the role of software tester in process of verification? Explain.
Hi, Anybody can explain me What is the Difference between 2- tier and 3-tier Architecture.
What are the Test case for the file transfer.
What all possible test scenarios can be written for the PAINT OF An Airplane?