What different Stored Objects are supported in MySQL?
Different stored objects in MySQL include VIEW, STORED PROCEDURE, STORED FUNCTION, TRIGGER, EVENT.
• VIEW - It is a virtual table based on a result set of a database query.
• STORED PROCEDURE - It is a procedure stored in database which can be called using CALL statement. Stored procedure does not return a value.
• STORED FUNCTION - It is like function calls which can contain logic. It returns a single value and can be called from another statement.
• TRIGGER - Trigger is program which is associated with a database table which can be invoked before or after insert, delete or update operations.
• EVENT - Event is used to run a program or set of commands at defined schedule.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
How can you retrieve a particular number of records from a table?
Restore database (or database table) from backup.
can you tell the order of sql select statement? : Mysql dba
How can you change the password of a mysql user?
How to enter numeric values as hex numbers?
Where is mysql password stored?
How do I start mysql?
How do I view tables in mysql workbench?
How to use regular expression in pattern match conditions?
how we can find nth max salary from an employe table by using my sql?
How to insert html code into mysql database using php?
How to run a sql statement?