1.What is the traceability matrix template? Darw the all fields?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1.What is the traceability matrix template? Darw the all fields?..

Answer / ragu

maping b/w testcases and requirements
fields are tecase id,requirement id,no of test cases are
passed or failed.

Is This Answer Correct ?    7 Yes 26 No

Post New Answer

More Manual Testing Interview Questions

Any one pls describe master and visa card are same equity or different. and is it possible have same card number different expiry date with each master and visa.

2 Answers   iFlex,

What types of documentation are used in qa?

0 Answers  

diffrence between defect and bug life cycle

3 Answers  

What particiption a manual tester can do in documentation? Are there any tools available for only documentation?

4 Answers   Logica CMG,

What is Test data ?Whrere we are using this in testing process? what are the importance of this data?

3 Answers   Apps Lab, Illusion Technologies,

in this project how many modules?

2 Answers   Wipro,

Hello. I am not here to answer your question. I jus found a job as software QA engr. And i am totally new to software testing. So can someone pls help me in the following scenario? there is this registration screen, and it contain: One textbox called Nickname which only accept alphanumerical One textbox called Contact which only accept numerical, One textbox called Email which can be filled with alphanumerical and symbol and One button called Register now becos there is so many textboxes, where i can filled with alphabet, number, symbol, "just space", leading zeros, leading space. there will be lots of combination. can someone pls help.. i will be appreciated if u can post the test case of the scenario i mentioned. Lots of Thanks

0 Answers  

wht is the diff b/w funtional testing and integration testing

4 Answers  

who will collect requirements from client

7 Answers  

What is driver in testing point of view?

6 Answers   MBT,

where can i learn domain knowledge? how cab i gain domain knowledge? what types of Questions can be asked in domain(BFSI)? PLZ REPLY ME

0 Answers   IBM,

There is an application which is to be used in different countries . My question is what are the most common checklst that are to be followed for testing it.

2 Answers   ACS,

Categories