Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback
Answer / dharmender
|Is This Answer Correct ?||8 Yes||2 No|
Answer / janet
Thread contains ready ,running,waiting and dead states
|Is This Answer Correct ?||5 Yes||1 No|
Answer / s.ramesh
1. RUNNABLE --- When a thread is Processed by CPU
2. BLOCKED --- When a thread is Deadlocked or blocked by
some other resources
3. WAITING --- When a thread is waiting to process
4. TIMED_WAITING -- When a thread is in sleeping
5. Dead --- When a thread is completely processed
|Is This Answer Correct ?||3 Yes||1 No|
What are the states associated in the thread?
What is a policy?
What classes of exceptions may be caught by a catch clause?
Is the ternary operator written x : y ? Z or x ? Y : z ?
Why RMI required an interface?
What is the purpose of the notifyall() method?
How do you maintain a stateful session object across the session
Which are the different segments of memory?
How to get an image from db2 database plz help as soon as possible
What is permgen or permanent generation?
If we opened windows notepad 4 times, does it starts 4 processes or 4 threads?
advantage of thread?