Test case for flight reservation system
1. To check whether the page is possible to login without providing user any details
2. To check and try to login the page with three characterstics user name .
3. To check and login the page with valid username
4. To check and login the page with valid username and invalid password
5. To check and login the page with valid username and valid password
6. To check whether the password is encrypted form while entering the same
7. To check whether the application is accepting the date in DD/MM/YY format
8. To check whether the application is accepting the date in MM/DD/YY format
9. To check the date by entering the same in MM/DD/YY but execute the test by providing the single digit value for date and month E.g.6/7/13
10. To check whether the drop down list box are listings the name of the boarding places
11. To check whether the drop down list box are lisitng the name of the destination places to select the place.
12. To check the application whether it is showing the availability of the flights with date and timings of the departure
13. To check whether the cursor is moving to the name of the passenger field for entering the passenger name who is going to travel
14. To check the application is allowed to selecting the class of travel by clicking the available options like first, second and business class
15. To check whether the application is showing the details of the passenger order once it has been placed
plz correct me. when u r find any defect or mistakes if any.
|Is This Answer Correct ?||0 Yes||0 No|
# A large IT company is in the process of revising salary structure for its employees. The salary will be on the basis of assessed performance of the previous year for all employee who have completed six months or more. # The rules for salary revision are provided below :- Performance level 1 : Increase existing salary by 30% Performance level 2 : Increase existing salary by 20% Performance level 3 : Increase existing salary by 10% Performance level 4 : Increase existing salary by 5% Performance level 5 : No Increase # For those who have not completed six months, provide a flat increase of 7.5% in their salary. In addition to above provide a special loyalty allowance of Tk. 800 to all employees who have complete THREE years with the organization. # Compute the minimum number of paths that you would require to cover the application and how many test cases would you require?
How can we write integration and regresion test cases based on scenario ?
If I have to write the test cases for any report & there is date box.then may I have to write only select date or have to write all steps required for selecting date
Explain the branch coverage testing?
User registration form so many details will be there to enter like Username,Phone No,Email id ect.how do we write test cases for that? in one textbox i have to write all the test cases and go to next textbox
please give me different test scenario for uploading whatsapp status from gallery and camera
How does the size of the OPCODE field limit the number of operations? Give an example to support your explanation?
Given the following code, which is true about the minimum number of test cases required for full statement and branch coverage: Read P Read Q IF P+Q > 100 THEN Print “Large” ENDIF If P > 50 THEN Print “P Large” ENDIF how to find statement and branch coverage? Explain in brief?
what is parametrization ? How do you parametrize in qtp ?
if account balance less than 5000 for a month ,account should become in active. if bal greater than 5000 account should b active. Write test cases for the above scenario
what is black box system in software development in system analysis and design?
Explain the agile testing?