correct answer is 23...bcoz 3,5,7 are prime...d next prime
is 11....bt d 4th number is 12 dat is 1 greater.....again
17, 19 nd next prime will b 23.......

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 4 No

Post New Answer

More General Aptitude Interview Questions

what is 0.350 0.425 and 0.075 what is the answer and show your work

0 Answers  

in 80 coins one coin is counterfiet what is minimum number of weighings to find out counterfiet coin

0 Answers   Accenture,

given 2 cubes,arrange any number from 0-9 so dat wen put together whole month dates should appear.

1 Answers   GoldStone,

a cube has colors blue,red ,yellow each on two opposite sides.cube is divided into "32 small cubes and 4 large cubes". how many cubes (on 36 cubes) have blue at least one side. how many cubes have colors on two sides.

0 Answers   IBM, TATA,

the bucket size is 10KB.it takes 0.0001 KB/milisec to fill bucket.the bucket takes 100 or 1000 milisec to reach to destination.it takes 100 milisec to pass acknowledgement from dest to source.so calculate how much time will it take to pass N KB ,write formula. i don't remember the exact figures of bucket transmission time from source to dest

0 Answers   Accenture,

Asian paints takes a contracts to paint 3 houses. Mr. White can paint a house in 6 days while Mr.Blue would take 8 days and Mr.Red 12 days. After 8 days Mr.White goes on a holiday and Mr. Blue begins to work for a period of 6 days. How many days will it take Mr.Red to complete the work?

0 Answers   3i Infotech,

City A population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 per year City B having population 42000 increasing at a rate of 120 per Year. In how many years both the cities will have same population

5 Answers   Accenture, CMC, Zycus Infotech,

Himesh works thrice as much as Bhavin. Find the number of days it would take to complete the work if both work together if Himesh takes 60 days less than Bhavin to do a work.

0 Answers   3i Infotech,

what is effective role a cdpo

0 Answers  

if you tell a lie, you will be put to the sword and if you tell the truth you weil be hanged

12 Answers   Caterpillar, Ignou, Wipro,

PLEASE ...provide me previous papers of SBI clerical staff exam..

0 Answers   State Bank Of India SBI,

I kindly request you to send me the question paper for sbi management executive test. Send me to this mail id . smhumayun_86@yahoo.com

0 Answers  

Categories