Which 3 statements describe default encapsulation and LMI type configuration? A.) There are only 4 encapsulations and 3 LMI type options B.) The LMI type config term options C.) In release 11.2 the LMI type is autosensed D.) The default LMI is Cisco E.) IETF encapsulation must be configured unless the connecting routers are both Cisco1 3564
Which can be true regarding VLANs? A.) They are created by location B.) They are created by function C.) They are created by department D.) They are created by group1 2752
What is true when using DDR? A.) HDLC is the preferred encapsulation B.) You must use static routing C.) You should use dynamic routing D.) You should use ISDN1 2773
If you are running Token Ring with Novell IPX routing, which encapsulation should you use? A.) SAP B.) SNAP C.) 802.5 D.) 802.21 3159
What are the 3 ways routers learn paths to destination networks? A.) Dynamic B.) Static C.) Routing tables D.) Default1 4183
Bridges work at what layer of the OSI model? A.) Data Link B.) Network C.) Physical D.) Application2 3070
What is the default switching method for the Cisco 5000 series? A.) Cut-through B.) Store-and-splice C.) Latency D.) Store-and-forward1 2636
The benefits to segmenting with Bridges are which of the following? A.) Scalability B.) Datagram filtering C.) Manageability D.) Reliability1 2592
What is the administrative distance for IGRP? A.) 90 B.) 120 C.) 110 D.) 1004 3959
On an ISDN BRI interface, the control channel is the 'D' channel. What is the rate of this channel? A.) 64 Kbps B.) 1.544 Mbps C.) 128 Kbps D.) 2.048 Mbps E.) 16 Kbps2 3352
MIDI and MPEG are examples of what layer of the OSI seven layer model? A.) Session B.) Network C.) Datalink D.) Transport E.) Application F.) Presentation3 6497
Which ISDN specification series deals with Concepts and Terminology? A.) C- Series B.) I- Series C.) Q-Series D.) 911-Series E.) J-Series F.) F-Series1 2320
Which of the following is an example of the Physical Layer? A.) SQL B.) IP C.) LLC D.) DDP E.) Ethernet1 2831
In regards to the ISDN BRI standard, which channel is used for control? A.) B B.) D C.) E D.) I E.) Q2 2954
Which protocol resolves an IP address to a MAC address? A.) DHCP B.) RARP C.) ARP D.) NBP E.) DNS3 4011
Explain the benefits of VLANs.
What is the difference between lan, man, and wan?
When does network congestion occur?
How arp brings mac address for switch?
What is segmentation and fragmentation?
What is the point-to-point protocol in ccna?
How many types of data?
Explain the difference between simple authentication and md5?
Explain how many types of ends in wan?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
Wild card mask always in odd value or even?
Which command we give for see routing table?
What is the difference between csma/cd?
Tell me which protocol works only on cisco routers?
Hi Friends, Do any one has ISTQB Foundation level dumps i am planning to give next month ( OCT, 2010 )Toronto,Canada. Please share with me on my E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks in Adavance