I am planning to take informatica 9.x certification.Looking for Informatica 9.x certification dump.1553
Anybody need ISTQB Interview Questions?1 4548
HI Any one want brain dump Please mail me.I have genuine dumps by just reading that you can pass exam.Just mail exam code I will provide dump. Mail me:firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I release the restriction of CISCO2811C/K9? 10M optical fiber, Speed limit of 125kb / s, made by last network administrator, how can I release the restriction? Please tell me the detail, thanks! Cisco configuration： CISCO2811C/K9 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! interface FastEthernet0/0 description WANpork ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.248 ip access-group 110 in no ip proxy-arp ip verify unicast reverse-path ip nat outside ip virtual-reassembly duplex auto speed auto ! interface FastEthernet0/1 description LANpork ip address 192.168.x.x 255.255.255.0 ip access-group 101 in no ip proxy-arp ip verify unicast reverse-path ip nat inside ip virtual-reassembly rate-limit output 1000000 1000000 1000000 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop duplex auto speed auto !1 2943
Our company order a cisco ws-c3750x-48t-s(here i bought from http://www.3anetwork.com/cisco-ws-c3750x-48t-s-price_p104.html), As for the switch, in addition to the port module and optical module can be extended, what else module can also be extended?2015
I studied btech in one of the university but i failed in some subjects so im editing all and trying to apply for ms in USA is there any problem..?? But i have all btech certificates of same college only..1620
Does import of CRNO slit coils requires BIS certification ?1557
Please could any send me Informatica power center developer certification dumps @ email@example.com? Thanks in advance
Please could anyone send me WebSphere Application Server (WAS Admin) Technical questions/certification dumps @ firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks in advance783
why join as medical representative882
user unable to login in server. what will do that?
production server is down. what will do that?
Where to apply for Google internship?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
Can somebody please send me the TERADATAv12 Dumps on my mail id: email@example.com
For called program components that are of type transaction or report, what is true about the roll area (assuming processing will resume in the calling program). a) They run in their own roll area b) They run in the roll area of the caller c) Share the same roll area Note: I think Answer is C. Any comments?
For this position our client requires experience in a similar role designing and supporting Unix systems for an ISP or similar organisation. Please detail how you meet this requirement. *
On which layer does L2F, PPTP and L2TP operate?
I am sudhakar. I would like to interest to take 33kv supervisor license certificate. But I dont know how to apply how the application will get.when notification will rise.please let me know
Can you explain in a generic manner the packet of IPSec?
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
i want study matterials and syllabus for hpux 11i v3 based certification (hp0-a01) for HPUX system administration.
Hi Jitendera, Wat do u do..?? I mean r u working anywhere???? Basically where r u from??? If u don't hv any problem, u can say..?? Or else mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
How many ways are there to implement VPN architecture?
hi! i am a 3rd year engineering student pursuing a degree in computer science and engineering. i was wondering that would it be useful for me to join the IBM's CEIS program. they have said it is a 5 month program and would cost me Rs.71000. they have said that i would be placed in ibm. so would this course be of any use to me as i am an engineering student doing computer science and engineering.
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
Can you explain PPP protocol?