what is the cost of 475.5rs share with 4%discount and 1/4%brokerage3 2452
CALIBRATION PROCEDURE FOR HPLC
What is the calibration procedure for UV Spectrophotometer2 2442
Hi, Can anybody please send me the last year question papers of Oriental Bank of Commerce PO exam. My email ID is: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.1107
1. 2 containers labeled A and B are filled with red and blue marbles in given quantities: - Container RED BLUE A 6 4 B 60 40 Each container is shaken vigorously. After choosing 1 of the container, without looking, draw out a marble. From which container you have the max probability of choosing a blue marble?3 12474
2. The school committee of a small town wanted to determine the average children per household of the town. They divided the total no. of children in the town by total no. of households. Total no. of households = 50. Which of the following statements must be true if the average children per household are 2.2?1 3672
3. For 1 month, 500 elementary students kept a daily record of the no. of hours of watching television. The average no. of hours per week spent watching television was 28hours. Researchers conducting the study also obtained report cards for each of the students. It was found that the students, who did well in school spent less time watching television and those who spent more time, did poorly. Listed below several possible statements concerning the research. Place a check on the statement that is definitely not true.1 2356
4. When 2 dice are simultaneously thrown, is it possible that one of the ____ occurs. Result 1: A 5 and a 6 are obtained. Result 2: A 5 is obtained twice. Select the response that you agree with the most.4 9307
5. When 3 dice are simultaneously thrown, which of the following would be obtained?3 7341
6. A teacher wants to change the seating arrangement in the class in order to improve the no. of comments given by the students in the class. She 1st decides to change the seating arrangement of the students in the class. The no. of comments made by 8 students during a period are given below: Serials A.A R.F G.H D.C A.F C.M S.S C.G No. of comments 0 5 2 22 2 3 4 1 What should be the method adopted by her to get the accurate results.1 7316
7. A new medicine has been developed and its effectiveness has been determined by carrying out an experimental study. 30 patients were divided into groups of 20 and 10. The group having 20, were given medicine while the other group dint get any medication. The results obtained where as follows:- Medication Non-medication Improved 8 2 Unimproved 12 8 Based on data, I think medication was:-2 4105
There are two boxes, one containing 10 red balls and the other containing 10 green balls. You are allowed to move the balls between the boxes so that when you choose a box at random and a ball at random from the chosen box, the probability of getting a red ball is maximized. This maximum probability is?? a)37/38 b)14/19 c)3/4 d)½
6. A lady has fine gloves and hats in her closet- 18 blue- 32 red and 25 yellow. The lights are out and it is totally dark inspite of the darkness. She can make out the difference between a hat and a glove. She takes out an item out of the closet only if she is sure that if it is a glove. How many gloves must she take out to make sure she has a pair of each colour? a) 50 b) 8 c) 60 d) 428 41745
20) There are certain number of hats and gloves in a box. They are of 41 red, 23 green, 11 orange. Power gone. But a woman can differentiate between hats and gloves.How many draws are required to obtain a pair of each color.
Radha, Geeta & Revathi went for a picnic.After a few days they forgot the date,day and month on which they went to picnic.Radha said that it was on Thursday,May 8 and Geeta said that it was Thursday May 10.Revathi said Friday June 8.Now one of them told all things wrongly,others one thing wrong and the last two things wrongly.If April 1st is tuesday what is the right day,date and month?
Zulus always speak truth and Hutus always speak lies. There are three persons A,B&C. A met B and says " I am a Zulu or I am Hutu". We don't know what exactly he said. then B meets C and says to c that " A is a Zulu ". Then C replied " No, A is a Hutu ". How many Zulus are there ?
USA + USSR = PEACE ; P + E + A + C + E = ?
total balls are z, the number of red balls is n and the remaining are blak balls,then the % of black balls equal to ?
A person grows cabbage, he uses a larger square this year than previous year and produces cabbages than previous year.what is the no. of cabbages produced this year
The difference b/w the compound interest payble half yearly and the simple interest on a certain sum lent out at 10% p.a for 1 year is Rs 25. What is the sum?
An apple seller is having some apples. He is selling half of the apple what he has plus half the apple to the first customer. In the same way he sells the remaining apple to 7 customers. After selling to 7 customers, he has no apples with him.
the probability of getting at least in a single through of three coins is
There are 7 people who take a test among which M is the worst, R is disqualified, P and S obtain same marks, T scores less than S and Q scores less than P, N scores higher than every one.
Find the distance when they meet from starting point.
Find the Series number: 0,2,3,5,8,10,15,17,24,26,..
f(x) = 10x3 + ax2 + bx – 63. If f(-1) = -8 and one of the factors of the given equation is 2x + 3, then find the values of 'a' and 'b'.
sir i need rrb secunderabad goodsguard previous exam papers
Three men A, B, C can complete a work separately in some specified days (May be 8, 7, 6).If they do the work together by alternate days. Then how many days need to complete the work?
How can 1000000000 be written as a product of two factors neither of them containing zeros