Answer / sony joy

cost of sales = all direct expenses happened till the stock
are sold

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 0 No

Post New Answer

More Accounting AllOther Interview Questions

Clasify capital

0 Answers  

Explain howyou would account for the following items/situations,justifying answers by reference to the conceptual frameworks defintion and rcognition criteria. a)A trinket of sentimental value only b)You are the guarantor for your friends bank loan i) You have no reason to belive that your friend will default on the loan ii) As your friend is in serious financial dificulties,you think it is likely that he will default on the loan c)You receive 1000 shares in X Ltd,trading at $4 each,as a gift from a grateful client. d)The panoramic view of the coast from your cafes windows,which you are convinced attracts customers to your cafe

0 Answers  

whether cash book is a subsidiary book?

12 Answers  

Can anybody tell me how much salary m show in my resume for expection for the next job m graduate 2year accounts experience?

0 Answers  

What is intra Company transactions? With an example

2 Answers   IBM,

what is fundamentals of accounting ?

15 Answers  

Decrease in the amount of Debtors result in 1.Increase in cash 2.Decrease in Cash

4 Answers  

Expand ________DGFT

1 Answers  

what are accounting principles

8 Answers   Accenture,

if you fix salary to some body for Rs.10000/- what are the segregations to be done and what are the deductions to be done (segregations like basic, da,ta,conveyance etc., how ? what percentage what speaks law) and deductions what are those like, pf,esi,pt, etc., what ever

0 Answers  

What is depreciation and how many methods are using explain With examples

4 Answers  

EXPAND______________RTA

1 Answers  

Categories