i am doing excise part, now I have a dout Please clarify
any one. my question is I submitted July month return in
before 10th August. But we sold material in july to x party
excise value 12% - 1000, 2% - 20 and 1% - 10 Rupees
respectively, we paid this amount in the same month it's no
problem sir. but now x party reject the material and
invoice in september month. may i adjuste above paid amount
in september month return? How can i adjuste and where can
i metione this details in Excise return? please give answer
it's help full for me. Advance thanks for every one reply.
If I have bought goods from a seller in India and finally
exported it to some other country, my understanding says
I have to issue form H to seller to get cst exemption.
My question is wether Bill of lading is must to be given
to seller or not bcos if I give bill of lading to the
seller from whom i haave bought material confidential
information will go to seller as bill of lading will have
buyers details...pls guide how to overcome this issue.
I have working with Rs.180000/-
I want fill up itr 1st time
What is process.
what is form requirment for monthly, quartely, and yearly
sale return for haryana
1. What is a bad credit score?
2. What does my credit score mean?
3. Can I check my Vantage credit score range online?
4. Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above
800 credit score?
5. With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit
6. How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit
7. How to increase your credit rating score quickly?
8. How can I find out my credit rating score for free?
9. Home Equity Loans ?
10. Calculate Mortgage?
11. Mortgage Payment?
12. Mortgage Payment Problems?
13. Other Mortgage Questions?
14. What is Home Loan Modification?
15. What is the entry for deprecation?
16. What is Merger? What is Acquisition? What are
motive behind mergers And acquisitions?
17. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
18. What is EPS?
19. What is the difference between Risk, Threat &
20. what is minority interest?
21. what is portfolio Saint?
22. What is the Difference between hire purchase and a
23. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it?
24. Up to what time we can show TDS Receivables under
Advance Income Tax A/c?
25. WHAT IS PROSPECTUS?
26. WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS?
27. WHAT IS DERIVATIVE?
28. WHAT IS A SHARE?
29. WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
30. What is Accounting?
31. Re: what is the entry for rent paid to company,
provision for taxes in your books?
BY RENT PAID A/C DR.
TO TDS ON RENT A/C CR
TO CASH/BANK A/C CR
1. What is dishonor check?
2. New emlpoyee was joined on 15th Jan and salary paid
on 28th Feb amt of Rs.20000/- and asked to give the Journal
entry for the Month of Jan, Fed and March (His Monthly
Salary is Rs.8000/-) ?
3. I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE
(LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.?
5. What is difference between profit, revenue?
6. why balance sheet should tally?
7. What is BRS? What is the use of BRS?
8. Please let me know the journal entry for the
below. "A" paid Rs.100 to "C" on behalf of "B"?
9. what is purchase consideration?
10. expand P P Division ?
11. Stale Cheque entry in the books & when it reissued
again then Entry in the books.?
12. what is cost accounting ?
13. what is mean by credit purchase?
14. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE CHIP COMPANY?
15. what is buy back of share & why a company go for
16. What is the types of accounts & it's rules ?
17. what is reconciliation ?
19. what is depreciation?
21. what is difference between nominal and real
22. what is the concept of finance accounting?
how we creat e-vat return in tally for punjab
How many types of vat categoryplease tell me all type of vat
wht do you mean by copmosition of tax
How to calculate rental exemption if HRA is not given
seperately and what will be the maximum allowability and
under which Section of Income tax
What is the Procedure of Import & Export
1.R-1 Form Kya hai?
2.R-2 Form kya hai?
3.sale tax return form no.kya hai?
4.C-Form kitne % tax par diya jata hai.
5.D-1 & C-4 form kitne % tax par diya jata hai.
if a person is investing rs.100 per month for 11 months of a
year,how much ammount of annuity he will be paid at the end
What do you mean by vat, vat registration total cost hydra bad
in which places
plzzzzzz help me friend
my question is, is the tds of part of income tax and when
it deduct from salary and why becose tds is deduct only
secoundry primary income like lotory etc..
IF I HAVE PAY COMMISSION TO LOCAL AGENT RS-5000 THEN HOW
MUCH I WILL DEDUCT TDS & IS PAN CARD REQUIRE