1.While doing regression testing one bug raised due to
functionality dependency, what is the bug status that one?

Answers were Sorted based on User's Feedback

1.While doing regression testing one bug raised due to functionality dependency, what is the bug st..

Answer / ranjithreddy

its status is given as open....
correct me if iam wrong

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

1.While doing regression testing one bug raised due to functionality dependency, what is the bug st..

Answer / raju

The status of that will be "Re-open" and give the priority
depends upon the functionality that is efecting.

Is This Answer Correct ?    0 Yes 2 No

Post New Answer

More Manual Testing Interview Questions

How to do hardware compatabilty or configuration testing manually

2 Answers   TCS,

What is SEVERITY and PRIORITY ?

3 Answers  

To what extent is the tester responsible for the time delay in the test plan execution?

1 Answers  

what is Adittrail in test factors

1 Answers  

In a listbox of cities, if I enter B, it should display all the cities starting with B, then if i type BA, then all cities starting with BA and so on. Pls anyone give me all the positive and negative test cases for this. It is urgent. Realtime questions pls.

5 Answers   Zycus Infotech,

can u explain me v-model?I told him we will do parallely both devolpment and testing . frs------------useraccepatance testing \ / srs system testing \ / HLD integration testing \ / LLD--------------------- unit testing \ / CODING he asked me how ur frs is done parallel with useracceptence testing and srs is done parallel to system testing and HLD IS done parallel to integration testing and LLD is done parallel to unit testing.Give me a clear clarification for it?

1 Answers   IBM,

Mainly how many types of reviews are present?and what is the importence of reviews?

4 Answers   Crea,

Hi, i am looking job in perfomance testing using Loadrunner can any body help me a project in any domine plz(Usah) chs_29@rediffmail.com

0 Answers  

what is meant by interoperability testing?

3 Answers   STC,

How does unit testing play a role in the development / software lifecycle?

1 Answers   TCS,

cAN ANY ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE TERMS AND THEIR RELATION : BALCKBOX TESTING, FUNCTIONAL TESTING, FUNCTIONALITY TESTING, SYSTEM TESTING....... AND TEST METHODOLOGIES, TESTING TECCHNOLOGIES, TESTING TYPE.....

5 Answers   IBM,

what is the diffrence b/w Test approach,test stratagy,test plan?

1 Answers   CIL,

Categories