During a review of a business continuity plan, an IS auditor noticed that the point at which a situation is declared to be a crisis has not been defined. The MAJOR risk associated with this is that: A. assessment of the situation may be delayed. B. execution of the disaster recovery plan could be impacted. C. notification of the teams might not occur. D. potential crisis recognition might be delayed.1 84
An IS auditor has been assigned to conduct a test that compares job run logs to computer job schedules. Which of the following observations would be of the GREATEST concern to the IS auditor? A. There are a growing number of emergency changes. B. There were instances when some jobs were not completed on time. C. There were instances when some jobs were overridden by computer operators. D. Evidence shows that only scheduled jobs were run.1 103
While reviewing an ongoing project, the IS auditor notes that the development team has spent eight hours of activity on the first day against a budget of 24 hours (over three days). The projected time to complete the remainder of the activity is 20 hours. The IS auditor should report that the project: A. is behind schedule. B. is ahead of schedule. C. is on schedule. D. cannot be evaluated until the activity is completed.1 89
An IS auditor should use statistical sampling and not judgmental (nonstatistical) sampling, when: A. the probability of error must be objectively quantified. B. the auditor wants to avoid sampling risk. C. generalized audit software is unavailable. D. the tolerable error rate cannot be determined.1 108
The MAIN reason for requiring that all computer clocks across an organization be synchronized is to: A. prevent omission or duplication of transactions. B. ensure smooth data transition from client machines to servers. C. ensure that email messages have accurate time stamps. D. support the incident investigation process.1 93
During an IS audit of the disaster recovery plan (DRP) of a global enterprise, the auditor observes that some remote offices have very limited local IT resources. Which of the following observations would be the MOST critical for the IS auditor? A. A test has not been made to ensure that local resources could maintain security and service standards when recovering from a disaster or incident. B. The corporate business continuity plan (BCP) does not accurately document the systems that exist at remote offices. C. Corporate security measures have not been incorporated into the test plan. D. A test has not been made to ensure that tape backups from the remote offices are usable.1 194
When reviewing the IT strategic planning process, an IS auditor should ensure that the plan: A. incorporates state of the art technology. B. addresses the required operational controls. C. articulates the IT mission and vision. D. specifies project management practices.1 107
An IS auditor is reviewing a project that is using an agile software development approach. Which of the following should the IS auditor expect to find? A. Use of a capability maturity model (CMM) B. Regular monitoring of task-level progress against schedule C. Extensive use of software development tools to maximize team productivity D. Postiteration reviews that identify lessons learned for future use in the project1 88
To detect attack attempts that the firewall is unable to recognize, an IS auditor should recommend placing a network intrusion detection system (IDS) between the:1 121
During the course of an audit, the IS auditor discovers that the human resources (HR) department uses a cloud-based application to manage employee records. The HR department engaged in a contract outside of the normal vendor management process and manages the application on its own. Which of the following choices is of MOST concern? A. Maximum acceptable downtime metrics have not been defined in the contract. B. The IT department does not manage the relationship with the cloud vendor. C. The help desk call center is in a different country, with different privacy requirements. D. Company-defined security policies are not applied to the cloud application.1 145
Which of the following choices BEST ensures the effectiveness of controls related to interest calculation inside an accounting system? A. Re-performance B. Process walk-through C. Observation D. Documentation review1 147
Does anybody has lastest SAS certification dumps,if anybody hiii ,can some one mail me base sas certification dumps plzzz,very urgent. please mail me at email@example.com Thanks shalini
Domain Trust In Red Hat Linux Dear Friends, I have one doubt, If i have 2 Red hat Linux Server am using 2 domain namely RED & ROSE, and I have 20 or more than 20 XP machine in client, it’s all running by the samba users in RED Domain, the client systems (XP machines) are work both RED & ROSE Domain means , like Domain trust concept, how to configure the Server Main Domain is RED, if it’s go down means it will be working by ROSE Domain can you please give the instruction for this query.
hello sir , doing certification in manual testing is good and worth to get a job ????????? if so may i know which be a good institute to learn manual testing????? i have to say about myself that i'm not gud at programming and maths so plz refer which afford to me if this not suits?
WHAT IS EBIND IN DB2 HOW WOULD YOU DO IT. IF ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE POST IT HERE.
32. Policy Enforcement Federation is configured in which of the following components? a. Identity Manager b. Service Gateway c. Access Manager d. Directory Server
Hi I want to do certification on security trading.Any idea ?
I studied btech in one of the university but i failed in some subjects so im editing all and trying to apply for ms in USA is there any problem..?? But i have all btech certificates of same college only..
what is the relationship between the price and volume of securities in share market?
.What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
14. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
15. What are the DS* commands?
16. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
17. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
18. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
19. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
20. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
21. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
22. How do you backup AD?
23. How do you restore AD?
24. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
25. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
26. What are GPOs?
27. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
28. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
29. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
30. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
31. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
32. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
33. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
34. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
35. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
36. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
37. What are administrative templates?
38. What’s the difference between software publishing and
39. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
40. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
1.What Is the diff b/w Win NT & win 2000 ?
2. What is difference b/w WIN NT DNS,DhCP and Win 2000
3. What are the seven Layers of OSI model ?
4. what Is TCP /IP /
5. What is the difference b/w Netbios name & Hostname
6. What are the Features of AD ?What are the diff roles
of AD ?(FsmO)
7. How do you carry out migration from NT 4.0 to
Windows 2000 ?
8. What is the size of SAM DB in NT 4.0 and how many
objects can be created in win NT / Win 2k /
9. How do uimplement group policy and what is the
difference b/w s/w deployment and publishing in AD ?
10. Where does u change the role in AD FSMO roles ?
11. What is dynamic DNS and how dows it register with
12. What are the new features of windows 2000 ?
13. Can u rename a domain in win 2k environment ?
14. What is the backup policy that is taken in your
company and what is the s/w that is used for taking back up ?
15. How do you update Antivirus on all machines (is it
Auto update or manual update)
16. What is the system state data in Win 2k /
17. How do you repair a Blue Screen error ?
18. How is OS hardening done in Servers ?
19. How is auditing is carried out a workstations?
20. Hopw RAs setup in NT and hopw is the permission
given for a NT user ?
21. what are the feautures of AD ?
22. by default what is the trust relation ship in Win2k ?]
23. What is native mode in win2k and can we have
prewin2k environment(Win nt,win95,98,Me etc)in native mode ?
Ans No, only it possible in mIxed mode.it support Pre
24. What is Global catalog server ?
25. Where do you Promote a BDC and PDC ? Ans : Server
26. By default when Win 2k is installed what is the
role it assumes and how do you promote it to dC ?
27. what is LDAP protocol /
28. What are EFS , DFS and Kerberos in Win 2k /
29. What is forest , Tree, Organization Unit and site
in Win 2k3 ?
30. Can you establish Trust relation ship b/w win 2k
and Win Nt machine in native mode environment ?
31. What are the files systems supported Win 2k and 2k3 ?
32. What is tool used to manage disk management tasks ?
33. What is the different between a Basic disc and
Dynamic disc ? Can you revert dynamic disk to basic disk ?
34. What are the different levels of RAID that can be
35. What are the different roles played by a DNS server ?
36. What is a ZONE in DNS ?
37. What is the tool used to move an object with in a
i have done my MSc in IT and also cleared my ISTQB Certification... Can anyone please tell me if the CQIA Examination is good enough for me in the IT industry?
do RECRUITERS HAVE ANY CERTIFICATIONS, IF SO WHAT ARE THERE?
hi thiz is rahul i want to do my ocp certification can any one plz guide me with full details
What is STP and what is the difference between PVST and RSTP
HI, I have completed my M.com and MBA and currently working in IT sector in HR Recruitment. i just want to do Oracle HRMS functional course. And is there is any study center in Coimbatore from where i can do this certification.
What do you mean by Port Mirroring?