I studied btech in one of the university but i failed in some subjects so im editing all and trying to apply for ms in USA is there any problem..?? But i have all btech certificates of same college only..
Does anyone got Latest TERADATA V14 Certification Dumps for
TE0-141 , TE0-142
Please share the dumps to mailid : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: I'm new to TD and planing to do TD 14 certification ,
Please need me here
I am currently into Telecom Testing doing some Protocol-
level testing(SIP,SS7,CAP protocols) and some Black-Box
testing.Is there any certifications which I can do related
Can anyone of u pls suggest some good bit easy
certification for QTP
if any material found pls mail to email@example.com
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
how can get electrical supervisory competency certificate in
Hi Friends, plz tell me wht is the fee for IBM Cog-612 exam
i.e for Report Authors
I am complietd DECE passing year 2006. But i am
working ht line electrical field in
Private textile company. How i can get electrical C
liecense. Please clearify my doubt my
what is the relationship between the price and volume of
securities in share market?
1. What is Active Directory?
2. What is LDAP?
3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party
Directory Services? Name a few options.
4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders are
related to AD?
5. What is the SYSVOL folder?
6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC
7. What are application partitions? When do I use them
8. How do you create a new application partition
9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions
10. What is the Global Catalog?
11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest?
12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs?
13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that?
14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them?
15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is
NETDOM? What is REPADMIN?
16. What are sites? What are they used for?
17. What’s the difference between a site link’s schedule and
18. What is the KCC?
19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default?
20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new server?
21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you’re in a
remote location with slow WAN link?
22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what
do you do later? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Can I get user passwords from the
23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related
packets from the wire?
24. Name some OU design considerations.
25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute?
26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a
Windows 2000 AD?
27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a
Windows 2003 AD?
28. How would you find all users that have not logged on
since last month?
29. What are the DS* commands?
30. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage
31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What
happens when each one fails?
32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of?
33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC.
What do I do?
34. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role
and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why?
35. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation
masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles?
36. How do you backup AD?
37. How do you restore AD?
38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password?
39. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago?
40. What are GPOs?
41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied?
42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC.
43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them?
44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them?
45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above?
46. How can I override blocking of inheritance?
47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied
for a user? Name a few ways to do that.
48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and
computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else
there gets the GPO. What will you look for?
49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs
50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts.
51. What are administrative templates?
52. What’s the difference between software publishing and
53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO?
54. You want to standardize the desktop environments
(wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the
computers in one department. How would you do that?
sir/mam , i have already appeared the ncfm beginners module.
now im going to appear the dealers mod of capital market.
my ncfm id is 00000873523. plz send me a mail dat how i wil
get my hall ticket. my exam will be on 14.10.2011
what is ZFS file system and its advantage over ufs file
dosto bank ki interview me challan jaroori hota h ka sbi ka
interview h plz btao me
why join as medical representative
what are the effects on the QoS in each layer of OSI model in
hi i am a mbbs graduate appearing for all india post
graduate exams,i belong to obc category and my dad is a
doctor who is aged 70 and critically ill and not a earning
member,my mom is a x-ray techinician and her monthly income
is rs.6000,wil i come under creamy or non creamy category?
I want to do a certification course on "corporate
communication" let me know if anyone comeacross this