can any one give about the COGNOS and CRYSTAL REPORTS certification details?1081
pls send me ISTQB model papers or previous papers foundation and advanced special thanks in advance
For WebSphere MQ clients on some platforms, if a security exit is not defined, the values of two environment variables MQ_USER_ID and MQ_PASSWORD are transmitted to the server. On which of the following platforms are these environment variables used?
do RECRUITERS HAVE ANY CERTIFICATIONS, IF SO WHAT ARE THERE?
hi i want to do isqtb for testing . can you suggest me a center?3 2839
Murali Raju I would also be intrested in persuing qtp certification could you send me the tutorial . My email is nikhilaram@gmailcom. Can you also let me know where i can get the certification details like fees and the center information. Thanks Nikhila.1086
Hi Friends i have plan to do certifcation in mercury Automation Tool QTP.But I Didnt get any clear details regarding course syllabus,fees and where to approach so can any one send me the details659
ever green tropical forest are found in which parts of india?1 1935
I am currently into Telecom Testing doing some Protocol- level testing(SIP,SS7,CAP protocols) and some Black-Box testing.Is there any certifications which I can do related to this?1820
Hi, Is there any training availble for qtp/winrunner? thanks, sheetal3 2321
Hi all,Can any one provide me Informatica Designer Certification dumps.I need all three papers dumps.If any one has these dumps then plz send it on this id:- email@example.com. Thanks in advance
i would like to learn free fluent english by online is this possible? could you gime some usefull websites to my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
When using the Nutanix Command Line Interface, which key is used to display a list of command options?
hi i am a mbbs graduate appearing for all india post graduate exams,i belong to obc category and my dad is a doctor who is aged 70 and critically ill and not a earning member,my mom is a x-ray techinician and her monthly income is rs.6000,wil i come under creamy or non creamy category?
Hi I am E&C B,E graduate..From past 3 yers working in ICICI Bank non technology gruop..what certification helps me to get advatage of both Technical and banking knowledge?
1. The Write statement was written and suddenly the program
was showing something different what can be the reason WRITE
a)User must have choosen a different language
b) User must have made the line inactive at the Runtime.
c)There must something different Written on the Text element .
d)If nothing is mentioned in the Multilingual Table what
will be the output.
2. how the Transaction Variant.will be helpful to the Enduser?
a)hide the screen Field.
b)To change the Flow Logic.
c)To schedule background process
3. Rollback to be done at the dialog work process what will
a) Rollback work
b) Message A
c) Message E
d) Rollback work at the End of the PAI.
4) Rollback at the LUW concept.
a)You will write the Code at the PAI Block of the Each
b)You will write the Code ROLLBACK work at the End of the
LUW PAI block.
5. Field statement regarding the CHAIN INPUT
If the user has committed any wrong value on the one Field
of the Cain Input.
And what will be the syntax.
I have cleared Informatica certification Designer. if anybody need dumps, can contact at email@example.com
what kind of certification should i go for and from where for doing erp- sap in sd module.
Can anybody provide me the material which is useful for the bo xi r2 certification.Thanks in advance.
Where can I get LAtest qtp 2010 exam questions ?
hi, i am MBA (Mkt & Fin) 2008. from UPTU Lucknow, i would like to know, which course (or certificate) can help me to get operational job. and any detail regarding SAP in finance. thanks in advance for reply.
I have complete the I.T.I electrician and 12 years experience on this field. How to get electrical supervisor certificate by tamilnadu electrical license board
1. What is Active Directory? 2. What is LDAP? 3. Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party Directory Services? Name a few options. 4. Where is the AD database held? What other folders are related to AD? 5. What is the SYSVOL folder? 6. Name the AD NCs and replication issues for each NC 7. What are application partitions? When do I use them 8. How do you create a new application partition 9. How do you view replication properties for AD partitions and DCs? 10. What is the Global Catalog? 11. How do you view all the GCs in the forest? 12. Why not make all DCs in a large forest as GCs? 13. Trying to look at the Schema, how can I do that? 14. What are the Support Tools? Why do I need them? 15. What is LDP? What is REPLMON? What is ADSIEDIT? What is NETDOM? What is REPADMIN? 16. What are sites? What are they used for? 17. What’s the difference between a site link’s schedule and interval? 18. What is the KCC? 19. What is the ISTG? Who has that role by default? 20. What are the requirements for installing AD on a new server? 21. What can you do to promote a server to DC if you’re in a remote location with slow WAN link? 22. How can you forcibly remove AD from a server, and what do you do later? Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Can I get user passwords from the AD database? 23. What tool would I use to try to grab security related packets from the wire? 24. Name some OU design considerations. 25. What is tombstone lifetime attribute? 26. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 DC in a Windows 2000 AD? 27. What do you do to install a new Windows 2003 R2 DC in a Windows 2003 AD? 28. How would you find all users that have not logged on since last month? 29. What are the DS* commands? 30. What’s the difference between LDIFDE and CSVDE? Usage considerations? 31. What are the FSMO roles? Who has them by default? What happens when each one fails? 32. What FSMO placement considerations do you know of? 33. I want to look at the RID allocation table for a DC. What do I do? 34. What’s the difference between transferring a FSMO role and seizing one? Which one should you NOT seize? Why? 35. How do you configure a Ã¢â‚¬Å“stand-by operation masterÃ¢â‚¬Â for any of the roles? 36. How do you backup AD? 37. How do you restore AD? 38. How do you change the DS Restore admin password? 39. Why can’t you restore a DC that was backed up 4 months ago? 40. What are GPOs? 41. What is the order in which GPOs are applied? 42. Name a few benefits of using GPMC. 43. What are the GPC and the GPT? Where can I find them? 44. What are GPO links? What special things can I do to them? 45. What can I do to prevent inheritance from above? 46. How can I override blocking of inheritance? 47. How can you determine what GPO was and was not applied for a user? Name a few ways to do that. 48. A user claims he did not receive a GPO, yet his user and computer accounts are in the right OU, and everyone else there gets the GPO. What will you look for? 49. Name a few differences in Vista GPOs 50. Name some GPO settings in the computer and user parts. 51. What are administrative templates? 52. What’s the difference between software publishing and assigning? 53. Can I deploy non-MSI software with GPO? 54. You want to standardize the desktop environments (wallpaper, My Documents, Start menu, printers etc.) on the computers in one department. How would you do that?
WHAT IS EBIND IN DB2 HOW WOULD YOU DO IT. IF ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE POST IT HERE.
hi this is sunil from mysore karnataka i have been selected for sbi interview on 26 april i am pg in zoology comleted in 2000 till now i have no work experience will it be a -ve point. mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org contact @ 09448742352
can we format tables and Graphs in SAP Bex using HTML and CSS?
What is the fees of dot net? in various institutes? Frzs plz reply...