Topic :: CGI Perl

CGI Perl Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

I have one question regarding to eval function. I know eval function is use for error checking but I am not able to understand below line. eval \'exec perl -S $0 ${1+\"$@\"}\' if 0; $0 for script name $@ set if error occur

what change management process have you used to ensure that change is introduced properly

My Linux server in the two lan card one lan card is ok working but second lan card after restart daily lan card deactivate and then manual activate then properly working but after restart repeat this problem.(Fedora O.S.) Pls tell me solved this problem.

4 5888

main() { static char names[5][20]={"pascal","ada","cobol","fortran","perl"}; int i; char *t; t=names[3]; names[3]=names[4]; names[4]=t; for (i=0;i<=4;i++) printf("%s",names[i]); }

2 14885

i want to know how to determine that a surge arrester work properly in 11kv system. and how to test a 12kv surge arrester

Why do you use only Perl when there a lot of more languages available in market like C, Java?

1 3408

Try pattern matching for the following: 1) 10.111.23.11 2) /root/abc/cde/fgg/ac.xml --> Get file name without extention. 3) /root/abc/ac.xml/fgg/ac.xml --> Get file name without extention. 4) What does "DIE" meant in PERL? 5) chomp 6) "This is saturday" --> Print the weekday number. 7) 11-2-2009 --> Print the name of the month. 8) Reverse the string without using func in C.

2 6839

How do I remove the hyperlink from the drill through report?

Misys,

2 10291

is there any device that works properly accept relay, it may be fuse but if i want fuse of 33kv 300 amp it is avaliable, pls give me details

hi every one, When i am doing PGI in consigment fillup,an error is showing,that is "Deficit of SL Unrestricted use 100ea:730 (mat number)ZPB1(Plant)LS1(storage location). I had mainten special stock in mb1c ie. movement type 561w. and in metarial my basic unit is ea and saleing unit is box and 1 ea.= 1 box. Hope that i can clarify my problem properly. kindly help me out...

4 10696

Below is a user story where Dave, a dispatcher, wants to use a console system to talk to Fred, a person in the field. Create a list of test cases to verify these requirements have been properly met. User Story 3004 - Dave wishes to call Fred using a phone. Dave needs the ability to dial digits for an outbound call to Fred. The dial pad will have a display area for the digits being dialed. The dial pad will have the following functionality: Recall Dial Tone, Recall Last Number, Backspace Current Digit, and Phonebook (Contacts) Access. The dial pad must be touchable and the “Dial” button will be used to initiate the call. A prototype version of the dial pad is attached below. The dial pad will have the following configurable properties: Display Color, Display Font, Foreground Color, Location and Size.

In consignmnet stock for consigment issue when I try to creat sales order after assigning all the values in ship to party ; sold to party and realted coulmns i get a error that pricing is not determined . I went back and checked vk11 and gavePR00 and in vok0 in defined the pricing condtion and see that all the vlaues are properly assigned yet i get this erro r that Pricing is not defined at sold to party . Can some one help me in letting me to know how to solve this ticket

TCS,

4 5731

Write a script to reverse a string without using Perl's built in function

Nokia,

8 26947

repected sir i have given gate exam today.......... if i ll get the better rank in that ....what is the next process .....shall i give another one test......or wat....i dint get properlly..... plz help me or mail me on Nish_gasti@yahoo.co.in

IOCL,

sort a word "system" in perl/shell without using built in functions output should be emssty

emc2,

2 5805