Topic :: CGI Perl

CGI Perl Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to sort dates in Perl ?

1 5064

Hey I am using asp.net mvc architecture. I creating one dropdownlist using this is dynamic list.Its displaying properly. But in time of Edit.If i load a page dropdownlist is not displaying the item which is stored in table.

1 3583

CGI MANUAL TESTING INTERVIEW questions: 1. tell me about your self 2. could you please explain bi-directional traceability 3. Tracebulity matrix with example 4. What and diff between validation & verification activities 5. Possible ways to check the log-in screen page get locked (user acc should b same all ways) 6. log in screen for a job portal for user and new registration user screen and give some new requirement changes 7. What is maintainace testing and support-testing 8. What the real time scenarios you are using your system 9. what are the techniques used for test coverage 10. what are the methods used for manual testing to write test case 11 is any domain you would like to prefer 12 have you been a part of end-to end testing (system testing) 13. What is non-functional testing?

CGI,

3 25823

while (my ($key, $value) = each(%ENV)) { print "$key - $value\n"; } What does the above sample code produce? What function do you use for reading a list of files within a directory? my %hash = ( 'hi' => {'hello' => 'all'}, 'bye' => {'later' => 'gone'} ); print $hash{'hi'}; What is printed when the above code is executed? sub new { my $pkg = shift; my $test = {'name' => shift;}; ???? return $test; } Which one of the following replaces "????" in the above code in order to cause the function new to return an object of type "Test"? while () { ???? print "$_\n"; } Which one of the following statements causes the above code to strip all whitespace from the end of all lines of input and to print the resulting lines to standard output while (my ($key,$value) = each(%hash)) { print "$key - $value\n"; delete $hash{$key}; } open(FILE,"; } close(FILE); my $foo = 21; $foo <<= 5; $foo >>= 4; print $foo; @arr = (1,2,3); {local $" = "\n"; print "@arr\n"; } my $line = "Hello World"; substr($line,5,2) = "abc"; print $line; Why is sprintf rarely used in perl in comparison to similar (or the same) functions in other languages? my $subRef = sub {print shift;}; How is the subroutine above called with one parameter? How can the values of an associative array be placed in sorted order in a new array? What function is often necessary for building data structures to be passed to low-level routines such as ioctl and fcntl? sub foo { if (shift(@_) > 0) { shift; } } print foo(10,5); print foo(-10,5); What does the above sample for (my $i = 1; $i <= 3; $i++) { print 1..$i; print "\n"; } my $data = 5**3 * 12,2+2; print $data; sub foo { my $value = shift; if ($value) { print 1; shift; } else { return shift(@_) + 3; } } print foo(10,20); What is printed as the result of executing the above code? $var = 20; sub s1 { print "$var "; } sub s2 { local $var = 10; s1;} sub s3 { my $var = 30; s1;} s3; s2; s1; On systems that record file ownership, how may the owner of a file be identified? Which one of the following sets $y to be a copy of $x with every occurrence of foo changed to bar? Which one of the following is an array literal that represents a 4-element array containing the numbers 1, 4, 2, and 6? sub foo {2*shift || 'x';} printf ("%s %s %s", foo(5),foo(0),foo(-5)); What does the above sample code print? Suppose $x contains a number. Which one of the following statements sets $y to be a string containing the octal value of $x?

2 10187

hi, while opening the cognos8 in ie,the home page is coming,while clicking the report studio the blank page will come after it will showing the home page.But by clicking the cognos connection,Query studio in the same page it's open successfully. only for the report,analysis,event studio is not working properly.i didnot understanding the problem.Iam using the cognos8.1 and sql server 2005.and also checking the cognos connection by clicking the run and its success. Any one Knows pls tel me in detail,becoz its very important iam working in report studio...

2 3519

Visa officer: Hi, good afternoon Me: Hi, Good afternoon Visa officer: Why this university Me:I forwarded my profile to site's like f1study and I-20 fever. They have suggested me some couple of universities in that I have choosen lamar university. I later emailed to the students over there & got a positive feedback Visa officer: How u support Me: My parents ( I didnt mention about scholarship & education loan) Visa officer: What are they Me: My father is GM in so & so company & mother is accounts manager in so & so enterprises. Visa Officer: What is your percentage Me: 57% Visa Officer: how many backlogs Me: 20 Visa Officer: Show me ur mark sheets Me: I showed Visa Officer: do u have any experience? Me: 3months exp & I underwent a leg surgery ( Actually I am 2007 passed out student & I underwent leg surgery for 2times, which is very rare condition & I had 3month work exp also. But in DS 160 form I didnt mention about exp. I dont want to tell lie to them so I told about 3months work exp & later I told about leg surgery. But she didnt listen to my surgery. Visa Officer: she told something Me: I didnt listen to her properly because I was upset & I told Thank you & I left the place with my papers So When can I re-apply for 2nd VI & wat to do with my 3yrs gap after undergraduation Plz suggest me I wanna know & I wanna undergo for the final surgery soon. As they gonna remove the plates. So suggest me wat is the best answer to give the VI

I have code and test bench however it is not working porperly. Need help to get it working. module fsm(clock,reset,coin,vend,state,change); \\these are the inputs and the outputs. input clock; input reset; input [2:0]coin; output vend; output [2:0]state; output [2:0]change; \\i need to define the registers as change,coin and vend reg vend; reg [2:0]change; wire [2:0]coin; \\my coins are declared as parameters to make reading better. parameter [2:0]NICKEL=3’b001; parameter [2:0]DIME=3’b010; parameter [2:0]NICKEL_DIME=3’b011; parameter [2:0]DIME_DIME=3’b100; parameter [2:0]QUARTER=3’b101; \\MY STATES ARE ALSO PARAMETERS . I DONT WANT TO MAKE YOU READ \\IN MACHINE LANGUAGE parameter [2:0]IDLE=3’b000; parameter [2:0]FIVE=3’b001; parameter [2:0]TEN=3’b010; parameter [2:0]FIFTEEN=3’b011; parameter [2:0]TWENTY=3’b100; parameter [2:0]TWENTYFIVE=3’b101; \\AS ALWAYS THE STATES ARE DEFINED AS REG reg [2:0]state,next_state; \\MY MACHINE WORKS ON STATE AND COIN always @(state or coin) begin next_state=0; \\VERYFIRST NEXT STATE IS GIVEN ZERO case(state) IDLE: case(coin) \\THIS IS THE IDLE STATE NICKEL: next_state=FIVE; DIME: next_state=TEN; QUARTER: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; default: next_state=IDLE; endcase FIVE: case(coin) \\THIS IS THE SECOND STATE NICKEL: next_state=TEN; DIME: next_state=FIFTEEN; QUARTER: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; //change=NICKEL default: next_state=FIVE; endcase TEN: case(coin) \\THIS IS THE THIRD STATE NICKEL: next_state=FIFTEEN; DIME: next_state=TWENTY; QUARTER: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; //change=DIME default: next_state=TEN; endcase FIFTEEN: case(coin) \\THIS IS THE FOURTH STATE NICKEL: next_state=TWENTY; DIME: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; QUARTER: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; //change==NICKEL_DIME default: next_state=FIFTEEN; endcase TWENTY: case(coin) \\THIS IS THE FIFTH STATE NICKEL: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; DIME: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; //change=NICKEL QUARTER: next_state=TWENTYFIVE; //change==DIME_DIME default: next_state=TWENTY; endcase TWENTYFIVE: next_state=IDLE; \\THE NEXT STATE HERE IS THE RESET default : next_state=IDLE; endcase end always @(clock) begin \\WHENEVER I GIVE A RESET I HAVE TO MAKE THE STATE TO IDLE AND VEND TO 1 if(reset) begin state <= IDLE; vend <= 1’b0; // change <= 3’b000; end \\THE CHANGE ALSO HAS TO BECOME NONE else state <= next_state; case (state) \\HERE WE DECIDE THE NEXT STATE \\ALL THE STATES ARE DEFINED HERE AND THE OUTPUT IS ALSO GIVEN IDLE: begin vend <= 1’b0; change <=3’d0; end FIVE: begin vend <= 1’b0; if (coin==QUARTER) change <=NICKEL; else change <=3’d0; TEN: begin vend <= 1’b0; if (coin==QUARTER) change <=DIME; else change <= 3’d0; FIFTEEN : begin vend <= 1’b0; if (coin==QUARTER) change <=NICKEL_DIME; else change TWENTY : begin vend <= 1’b0; if (coin==DIME) change <=NICKEL; else if (coin==QUARTER) TWENTYFIVE : begin vend <= 1’b1; change <=3’d0; end default: state <= IDLE; endcase end endmodule module test; \\THE INPUT IN THE FSM MODULE ARE REG HERE reg clock,reset; reg [2:0]coin; \\THE OUTPUT IN THE FSM MODULE ARE WIRES HERE wire vend; wire [2:0]state; wire [2:0]change; \\THE PARAMETERS AGAIN FOR THE COIN AND STATE parameter [2:0]IDLE=3’b000; parameter [2:0]FIVE=3’b001; parameter [2:0]TEN=3’b010; parameter [2:0]FIFTEEN=3’b011; parameter [2:0]TWENTY=3’b100; parameter [2:0]TWENTYFIVE=3’b101; parameter [2:0]NICKEL=3’b001; parameter [2:0]DIME=3’b010; parameter [2:0]NICKEL_DIME=3’b011; parameter [2:0]DIME_DIME=3’b100; parameter [2:0]QUARTER=3’b101; \\I MONITOR THE TIME,DRINK,RESET,CLOCK,STATE AND CHANGE FOR CHANGES. initial begin $display("Time\tcoin\tdrink\treset\tclock\tstate\tchange"); $monitor("%g\t%b\t%b\t%b\t%b\t%d\t% d",$time,coin,vend,reset,clock,state,change); \\NEW FEATURE: MY MACHINE HAS THE FACILITY TO DUMP VARIABLES SO THAT \\ I CAN VIEW THEM USING A VCD VIEWER. $dumpvars; $dumpfile("file.vcd"); // Dump output file. \\THIS IS WHERE THE COINS ARE ADDED. clock=0; reset=1; \\FIRST LETS RESET THE MACHINE #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; \\CHECK FOR STATE 1 #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=DIME; \\RESET AGAIN AND CHECK FOR STATE 2 #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; \\RESET AGAIN AND CHECK FOR STATE 5 coin=QUARTER; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; \\RESET AGAIN AND CHECK FOR STATE 5 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; \\RESET AGAIN AND CHECK FOR STATE 5 AND SO ON coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=DIME; #2 coin=DIME; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=DIME; #2 coin=QUARTER; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=DIME; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=DIME; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=QUARTER; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 reset=0; coin=NICKEL; #2 coin=QUARTER; #2 reset=1; coin=2’b00; #2 $finish; end \\THE CLOCK NEEDS TO TICK EVERY 2 TIME UNIT always #1 clock=~clock; //always @(state) // coin=!coin; initial begin if (reset) coin=2’b00; end \\THIS IS WHERE I INSTANTIATE THE MACHINE fsm inst1(clock,reset,coin,vend,state,change); endmodule

Intel,

what happened when we supply a dc current in dc motor?? can it worked properly?

Write an expression or perl script to identify the entered ip address is valid or not?

HCL,

5 12174

How to test an Scheduled event? For ex: in an investment banking application, the scheduler will create an equity anbd user has nothing to do but tester has to test if the instrument is created properly or not?

i want to creat 2way drilling using hyrarchies and hyperlinks...can anyone please help me

HI ALL, CAN ANY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CREATE HYPERLINKS IN WEBI.THANKS IN ADVANCE

2 5342

Cgi paper

CGI,

1 11447

you have internet connection but u rnot able to open ur webpages, ur system is pinging properly to dns server . so pls tell me where is problem ?

13 11321

lan connectiveti is ok ,DHCP working properly ,selected automatic ip,system is ok but a user not getting ip address ?

5 6766