Topic :: Equation

Equation Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

TELL ME THE EQUATION FOR OGEE SPILLWAY

TCE,

Balance the following redox equations by ion electron method. In basic medium (i) CN- + MnO4- CNO- + MnO2 In Acidic medium (ii) ClO3- + Cl- Cl2 + ClO2

Chemical, Wipro,

1 8639

how to design orifice plate?what is the equation?

REL,

accounting equation is what?

1 3447

How we make bend & diffuser from any pipe (it's equation)& how we mark in pipe....

what is the equation of insulating resistance of motor???

Birla,

1 3433

Is Ohm's Law obeyed in the transformer equation? Explain the answer.

1 2660

tan delta equation test on alternators

plz,any body inform me,what kind of question will be set from the newly arithmetic syllabus added particully graph of equation,cohgruence &similarity of trangle

derive the e.m.f equation of transformer

2 9487

write a program to find out roots of quadratic equation "x=-b+-(b^2-4ac0^-1/2/2a"

2 5857

Explain the Accounting Equation?

1 3510

explain 4 maxwell equations???

BEL,

1 7262

Why we use modulus with voltage in stability equation that is P=[E][V]SIN@/X WHY VOLTAGE IS IN MODE VALUE WHAT IS THE REASON?

Bhel,

1 2591

In HPLC Chromatographic separation Resolution equation is Rs = 1.18 (tR2 –tR1)/wh1+Wh2, Where, tR2 and tR1 is run time of eluent ratios of the distances from the point of application to the centers of the spots and the distance travelled by the solvent front from the point of application (retardation factor), and Wh1and Wh2 , is peak width of at half height. What is 1.18 ?

1 6277

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Equation }

What is the product of the irrational roots of the equation (2x-1)(2x-3)(2x-5)(2x-7)=9?

Derive the cable equation for a uniform cylinder, with optimal boundary conditions.

How does the diffusion equation differ from the cable equation?

How a balanced equation can be used to find the mass or volume of an unknown quantity in a stoichiometry?

can you give me example of igbt drive circuit... i still not under stand how it can be design with certain equation using mathlab program...

The cost equation y= $0 + $1.60x represents which type of cost? Variable, Fixed, or Mixed

Does magnetomonopoles exists? one maxwell equation strongly suggests no, but how about their existance in plasma?

how to avoid electrical shock how capacitor store charges wat are the speed control of induction motors state faradays law flemings left hand rule what is rotary converter wat is transmission and distribution what are the sources of energy abrevation of acb,vcb,sf6,igbt what is output equation of transformer which test copper iron and iron loss are calculated what is eddy current draw a single line diagram (10 marks) draw direct online starter(10 marks)

how to select automotive wire by mathematical equation with given current, vlotage and resistance

equation for pid controller?

TELL ME THE EQUATION FOR OGEE SPILLWAY

When a 30KW/3 ph pump runs one hour continously, what will be the heat dissipated? how can i find this, any general equation?

how to design orifice plate?what is the equation?

what are the significances of maxwell's thermodynamic equations.

How we make bend & diffuser from any pipe (it's equation)& how we mark in pipe....