Topic :: Equation

Equation Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the assumptions made on conservation equation?

How can we derive power factor equation p=vi cos phi?

Write the force balance equation of ideal spring element.

Write the force balance equation of m ideal mass element.

Write the force balance equation of ideal dashpot element.

What is the emf equation of a transformer?

Write down the equation for conduction of heat through a slab or plane wall.

Write the equation of photosynthesis?

Using an x- y coordinate axis, a parabola is represented by the equation x2 = 6y. The vertex of this parabola is at what coordinate point.

In the 19th century, this scottish scientist showed that all magnetic and all electric phenomena could be described by four equations that often bear his name. What ishis name?

what law yields an equation that is used in determining crystal structure from interference patterns produced by monochromatic x-rays?

Why does the accounting equation have to balance?

What are the elements of the accounting equation?

What is the basic accounting equation?

What is the ionic equation for hcl-naoh?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Equation }

What is the product of the irrational roots of the equation (2x-1)(2x-3)(2x-5)(2x-7)=9?

Derive the cable equation for a uniform cylinder, with optimal boundary conditions.

How does the diffusion equation differ from the cable equation?

How a balanced equation can be used to find the mass or volume of an unknown quantity in a stoichiometry?

can you give me example of igbt drive circuit... i still not under stand how it can be design with certain equation using mathlab program...

The cost equation y= $0 + $1.60x represents which type of cost? Variable, Fixed, or Mixed

Does magnetomonopoles exists? one maxwell equation strongly suggests no, but how about their existance in plasma?

how to avoid electrical shock how capacitor store charges wat are the speed control of induction motors state faradays law flemings left hand rule what is rotary converter wat is transmission and distribution what are the sources of energy abrevation of acb,vcb,sf6,igbt what is output equation of transformer which test copper iron and iron loss are calculated what is eddy current draw a single line diagram (10 marks) draw direct online starter(10 marks)

how to select automotive wire by mathematical equation with given current, vlotage and resistance

equation for pid controller?

TELL ME THE EQUATION FOR OGEE SPILLWAY

When a 30KW/3 ph pump runs one hour continously, what will be the heat dissipated? how can i find this, any general equation?

how to design orifice plate?what is the equation?

what are the significances of maxwell's thermodynamic equations.

How we make bend & diffuser from any pipe (it's equation)& how we mark in pipe....