Topic :: Spark

Spark Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

. The basic reason for the extraordinary sparkle of a suitably cut diamond is that (a) It has a very high transparency (b) It has a very high refractive index (c) It is very hard (d) It has well-defined cleavage planes

1 10449

Sparking occur when a load is switched off because the circuit has high a.) Inductance b.) Capacitance c.) Resistance d.) None

Biwta, BSNL, CDS, DMRC, Infosys, SSC,

14 39531

Sparking between contacts can be reduced by inserting a a.) Resistance in the line b.) Capacitor in series with contacts c.) Capacitor in parallel with contacts d.) None

BSNL, TelCom,

4 14992

why diesel engine does not have spark plug like petrol engine, how ever petrol is better fuel than diesel?

HMT,

16 33298

The D.C. spark test is applicable to single conductor cable & assemblies of insulated single conductor cables without insulation shield,metallic sheath or metalic armor?

How many volts required to fire spark plug.

19 18855

how can i reduce sparking without stepdowning the voltage

What is the approx. temperature at the spark plug at the time of ignition??

Pak Suzuki, TATA,

12 19062

what is the reason for spark appearing in mixer grinder

what is the difference between cold and hot spark plug? mention their place of use with justification?

Hero Honda,

why does spark appears when we swith on the light

1 3779

Why Phase to Neutral get spark

2 4745

what is the minimum power (P=VI)to produce a spark?

What is the difference between ARC & SPARK?

OPTCL,

4 37185

anyone knows service engineer in chennai for EDM SPARKING MACHINE.CHMER PULSE CD 60 M.pL GIVE ANY CONTACT NOS

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Spark }

The D.C. spark test is applicable to single conductor cable & assemblies of insulated single conductor cables without insulation shield,metallic sheath or metalic armor?

how can i reduce sparking without stepdowning the voltage

what is the reason for spark appearing in mixer grinder

what is the difference between cold and hot spark plug? mention their place of use with justification?

what is the minimum power (P=VI)to produce a spark?

PLEASE ANYBODY HAVE ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT DIAGRAM FOR CHMER PULSE CD 60M SPARKING MACHINE.PLEASE MAIL ME SUPRIYAAYYAPPAN@YAHOO.CO.IN.

anyone knows service engineer in chennai for EDM SPARKING MACHINE.CHMER PULSE CD 60 M.pL GIVE ANY CONTACT NOS

Noisy laptop My Toshiba Laptop, Model: Satellite L355-S7905 is making from time to time ugly noise like sparks, not to mention the sound of the fan. What shall I do?

when i come in contact with any metal items or clothes of fur i find myself shock and when run my fingers on fur clothes or matters, i find sparks. Is there any vitiams deffecieny in my body. If so, what i have to do?

why do we use spark detector inside the slip ring brush compartment 0ona slip ring induction motor?

The New Deal in America began in 1933 and included widespread bank reforms, unprecedented government infrastructure spending, and unparalleled expansion in the size of government. Some political commentators and economic historians contend that President Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal singlehandedly propelled the United States out of the Great Depression and into decades of uninterrupted prosperity. To support this claim, these economists note that during the years following 1933, GDP grew, unemployment shrunk, and optimism increased. Which of the following statements, if true, would most weaken the above argument? The considerable government expenditures and massive labor requirements engendered by America's entry into World War II in late 1941 helped employ Americans and grow GDP. The considerable debt burden that the government assumed to fund the New Deal sparked fear in the minds of some economists, investors, and businessmen. On average, GDP per capita fell and unemployment rose in many foreign countries during the years after President Roosevelt announced his New Deal. During 1939, the U.S. economy contracted sharply, unemployment jumped 5%, and America's optimism fell.

If mft not act when spark failure 3 time what problem will happen in boiler side

What are Apache Spark, Flume, Lucene, Hama, HCatalog, Mahout, Drill, Crunch and Thrift?

Define Spark Streaming.

Hadoop uses replication to achieve fault tolerance. How is this achieved in Apache Spark?