Topic :: Capacitor

Capacitor Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Capacitor panel CT is normally fixed on Y phase of the main panel.why???

3 7872

what is the function of capacitor duty contactor in an capacitor panel???

12.5 KVAR capacitor 440V gas filled, Its used for windmill purpose, How can i know about microfarad value for this capacitor

2 4003

I know the Capacitor value- 12.5KVAR, voltage 440V gas filled, then what is the formula for calculate the microfarad value for this 12.5KVAR capacitor

2 3385

which motor is used in our Indian Ceiling fan -Capacitor start and run or Capacitor start? (during repair i saw only one capacitor so it should be start only)

ABB, Bajaj Electricals, Power Grid, Ruchi Soya, Suzuki,

5 15222

The capacitive reactance of a capacitor of 1/(2(PI)) F at 10^3 H is

The power supplied to a 33microF capacitor from a 120V, 60Hz source will be

Why capacitor blocks DC current?

2 2927

Why AC current leads voltage in capacitor and how?

BMB,

What is the function of a capacitor in a ceiling fan?

2 4623

WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAPACITOR AND CAPACITANCE?

Manipal Hospital,

what is the need of capacitor in transmission lines?and how it works.

SCCL,

2 4105

If the kvar rating of capacitor bank is 600 kvar at 525V then what it's rating at 415v.

2 4931

what is the minimum clearance between a 11KV 150KVAR capacitor cell and series reactor.can a series reactor can be mounted in the same structure of the capacitor cells structure

APTransco,

can we do the star delta connection of capacitor for 3- phase motor starter.

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Capacitor }

what is the purpose of capacitor? and capacitor load means what? how does it connect?

How a capacitor discharge weld power supply works? what is the use of a pulse transformer?

In PFI plant one stage capacitor connection is directly connected(with out megnetic contact controll). but why?

what is the series parallel connection of capacitors? and how can we use these application in three phase motors for controlling torque?

How shall i select the value of capacitor or inductor in a system?

Power factor =1.000 at factory in supply. However, PF = 0.8 at motor end. Current = 100 Amp, Voltage = 400 V. What is the power distribution loss? Can I reduce it by adding capacitor at the load feeder?

how a resistor resists to flow the current?how an inductor oppses the sudden change in current?how a capacitor opposes a DC voltage.

how we start 40w tube light with 4 diodes,2capacitors,1 choke and without starter.(a product avilable in market which lights burnt tube lights also)

i am going to correct power factor of 1600kw induction motor,when i calculate capacitance of capacitor it is three time more in star connection than delta. if motor is star connected which connection i shall adopt for capacitors and reason for adopt this connection

how to calculte capacitor range for single phase induction motors??pls tel

what is proper capacitor placement? How to evaluate capacitor size?

EXPLAIN THE WORKING OF SERIES REACTOR IN HT CAPACITOR BANKS (FOR VOLTAGES & CURRENTS)

defination of transistor controlled series capacitor

Can anyone explain me about the capacitor calculation

Inductor and capacitor........power in one phase and ...... in it another phase.