Topic :: Testing Tools

Testing Tools Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

I’ve been using a test tool for quite some time but it has not lived up to the expectations. So I’m planning to invest in a good one. Please suggest some?

1 2540

Which is the best institute for testing tools in hyderabad ?

Marlin Soft Technologies,

51 103245

Hai Frds, i want to join in testing tools course, pls sugest good institute. And pls tel about Mind Q institute & phone num of Nareswar Roa sir plss, ple mail me plssssss

Hai Frds i want to join in testing tools course , plee tel me which was the Best institute, plsss reply me, i am waiting for ur reply....

Hai Frds, i want to join in testing tools course, pls sugest good institute. And pls tel about Mind Q institute & phone num of Nareswar Roa sir plss, ple mail me plssssss

What is the best testing tool to test an desktop application(extJS app)?

Nagarro,

2 10806

Can we use automation tools during static testing? If yes when and how?

3 4467

What kind of tools and materials are required to test water softening system of heating plant?

Testing charges are claimed by Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad (Central Govt. Institute) from Private Limited company, is there any liabile to deduct TDS on Testing charges/Technical Services?

2 3369

what are the status have in QC(Test Management Tool). and how you report?

Which is best institute for testing tool?

Name of the tool used for unit testing

IBM, TCS,

1 2839

I wanted to know which tools can be used for GUI Testing for Mobile applications

3 7722

Can anyone please tell in detail about the Rally tool and how a tester is going to use it.

can anyone please tell how a rally tool is used in testing. what are the tester roles in using this tool and the detail working of this tool.

1 12381

Un-Answered Questions { Testing Tools }

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

How did you use automating testing tools in your job?

testing tools?

What are the roles of glass-box and black-box testing tools?

hi,iam learning testing tools in mindq.i want to put 2+exp. is there any problem with that. tell me what are the Interview questions for experienced peopole. please give me the answer. thanq

how did u use automating testing tools in ur job?

Hi All I want discuss abt Testing tools is any one available online in google chat?

hello everybody, I have started learning testing tools and have familiarity with winrunner and general testing knowledge.Pl let me know what other stuff should i learn. I had 6 yrs of exp in GIS field and now i want to shift to testing tools. I left my job in 2001 now i want to enter into the market again. Could any of u help me how to approach the market. Any suggetions are very helpful to me. I am in US though. Thanks in advance

Do anybody have any idea about the testing tools related to client-server apllications( for banking application or products ).Kindly tell me both open source and licensed tools. Thanks in advanceRegards

Can any of u help me... How to use Security below listed testing tools 1. XSS Probe 2. SQL Power Injector 3. CAL9000 I have to do security testing using these tools.But I do not have any knowlwdge on this. I am trying to work using Help doc, but use, not able to follow Pls do needful

hai, i completed my B.Tech.i planning to join in testing tools.can anybody suggest me good institute.I heard about Nageshwara Rao sir institute for testing tools.Now which one is good so i can get job in testing tools. please help me.....where to join in hyd.

Hai Frds i want to join in testing tools course , plee tel me which was the Best institute, plsss reply me, i am waiting for ur reply....

am not having intrest in coding lang like c c++ java etc can i choose Testing tools as my carrier and please suggest me which tool is good (suitable for me)