Topic :: Testing Tools

Testing Tools Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

i want to learn testing tools what i have to know before.iam fresher i dnt know any this..which langagues i have to before testing.

Wipro,

2 3781

i want learn "itesting tool"....which is best institutes to learn "itesting tool" in hyderabad or banglore ?plz give me reply as soon as posible?

Give some infos about test track tool?

3 4568

Pls give me know the best tool I can use to automation test for Mobile

Samsung,

3 6882

What is difference between testing tool and tracking tool? Give example for both tools? whether QTP is testing or tracking tool?

1 3433

Which institute is good for testing tools course in HYD?

5 6188

What are the Win Runner tools for functional testing?

hello.. i have learnt testing manual and automation tools and im working as test engineer in a software company still i do need more testing skill so where can i get more knowledge about testing . please advice me

Is there any freeware tool for automation testing of mobile applications for BlackBerry and iPhone platforms ?

how do we prepare test data using file-aid tool?

Syntel,

I would like to know whether Zephyr, the test management tool takes a complex installation procedure?

2 3211

How do you test DLL files using automation Tool QTP?

Qwest,

I’ve heard that Zephyr, a test management tool saves the trouble of sending weekly and monthly status reports. Is that true?

2 3374

What do you think would be a perfect testing tool for waterfall model?

2 4117

What do you think would be a perfect testing tool for waterfall model?

1 2735

Un-Answered Questions { Testing Tools }

I HAVE DONE TESTING TOOLS COURSE,NOW I AM FRESHER,I AM NOT GETTING ANY CALLS,I WANT TO DO THE PROJECT ,WHERE I HAVE TO MEET TO DO THE PROJECT,I AM GOING WITH FAKE EXPERIENCE,SO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

How did you use automating testing tools in your job?

testing tools?

What are the roles of glass-box and black-box testing tools?

hi,iam learning testing tools in mindq.i want to put 2+exp. is there any problem with that. tell me what are the Interview questions for experienced peopole. please give me the answer. thanq

how did u use automating testing tools in ur job?

Hi All I want discuss abt Testing tools is any one available online in google chat?

hello everybody, I have started learning testing tools and have familiarity with winrunner and general testing knowledge.Pl let me know what other stuff should i learn. I had 6 yrs of exp in GIS field and now i want to shift to testing tools. I left my job in 2001 now i want to enter into the market again. Could any of u help me how to approach the market. Any suggetions are very helpful to me. I am in US though. Thanks in advance

Do anybody have any idea about the testing tools related to client-server apllications( for banking application or products ).Kindly tell me both open source and licensed tools. Thanks in advanceRegards

Can any of u help me... How to use Security below listed testing tools 1. XSS Probe 2. SQL Power Injector 3. CAL9000 I have to do security testing using these tools.But I do not have any knowlwdge on this. I am trying to work using Help doc, but use, not able to follow Pls do needful

hai, i completed my B.Tech.i planning to join in testing tools.can anybody suggest me good institute.I heard about Nageshwara Rao sir institute for testing tools.Now which one is good so i can get job in testing tools. please help me.....where to join in hyd.

Hai Frds, i want to join in testing tools course, pls sugest good institute. And pls tel about Mind Q institute & phone num of Nareswar Roa sir plss, ple mail me plssssss

Hai Frds i want to join in testing tools course , plee tel me which was the Best institute, plsss reply me, i am waiting for ur reply....

Hai Frds, i want to join in testing tools course, pls sugest good institute. And pls tel about Mind Q institute & phone num of Nareswar Roa sir plss, ple mail me plssssss

am not having intrest in coding lang like c c++ java etc can i choose Testing tools as my carrier and please suggest me which tool is good (suitable for me)