Topic :: Oxygen

Oxygen Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what will be the principle & application of dissoled oxygen analyzer at wast water treatment plant at oxidation basin & how it work?

1 4080

How much mass of oxygen is required to convert 1kg of carbon into 11/3kg of co2. explain

1 3669

One Cubic meter Oxygen is equavalant to how much Kilogram?

Infosys, L&T,

5 31066

colour of oxygen cylinder used in hospital

ESI,

5 7101

is urea addition affecting the COD (chemical oxygen demand) & BOD (Biological oxygen demand)level? why?

3 10366

How does the respiratory system picks up oxygen while inhaling amongst all other gases????

what is concentration of oxygen in U.H.P. grade N2 cylinder

1 4360

why is an oxygen sensor used in a boiler stack

HCL,

2 6279

What is the working principle of oxygen analyzers(zirconium oxide type) used in CFBC boilers?

Bajaj, Kohinoor, Wartsila,

3 18191

how to measure oxygen which methods are using?

which types of oxygen analyzer describe with drawing ?

2 3780

What can be the supporter of combustion except oxygen.

wat is the use of oxygen in power plant turbine?

Grasim,

2 3981

How a oxygen sensor & analyzer work at boiler or furnace, what’s the principle & science is beyond this, How O2 sensor scene & convert signal & move toward analyzer & analyzer show reading in percent?

GS Engineering Construction, KNIC,

1 4988

iN CONFINED SPACE ENTRY HOW MUCH OXYGEN MAY BE REQURIED

6 9455

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Oxygen }

Calculate how much oxygen is dissolved in 100 milliliters of blood if the blood is exposed to a partial pressure of oxygen of 120 torr?

Does oxygen and hydrogen map up water?

Describe briefly how an amobea exchanges oxygen and carbon dioxide gases with its surroundings.

How to calculate the volumetric capacity of a oxygen & Nitrogen gas Cylinder if pressure is 145 kg/cm2 & water capacity of cylinder is 67 liters.

How does the respiratory system picks up oxygen while inhaling amongst all other gases????

why is an oxygen sensor used in a boiler stack

what is the relation between Total organic carbon and Chemical Oxygen demand?

how to measure oxygen which methods are using?

What can be the supporter of combustion except oxygen.

My vendor filled liquid oxygen in our 11000 liter capacity tank. He filled from 1400 MMWC up to 3200 MMWC. I followed the provided conversion table and found that we had been supplied 1800 MMWC liquid which is going to yield 2815 cubic meter. On the other hand, the vendor claims that he supplied as follows:- 5236 cub mtr(3200 MMWC)-2124 cub mtr(1400MMWC) = 3112 cub mtr. I fear that he wants to charge 297 cubic meters extra. He claims that my method was wrong and his was right. He says that this disparity is because of the conical shape of the base of the flask. I will be thankful if somebody can explain me the truth.

Name the metal that burns in oxygen with a dazzling white flame

Where are oxygen analysers installed in cfbc boilers? What are their usual readings?

in space ship 5men are going1.doctor,drug asdditive 2.lady lawer has done crime 3.teacher emotinally imbalanced 4. 18 year old aeruonautical engineer 5. noble lauraut .suddenly some thing happend and oxygen is available to only three people to use which of three you choose

How long the oxygen last for passenger in an emergency?

How much oxygen is in the atmosphere?