Topic :: Transformer

Transformer Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to find knee point voltage in current transformer?

TCS,

2 4877

Can we convert off line transformer to on line transformer

NHPC,

Can we convert off load tap changer transformer to on load tap changer transformer

2 5704

how many test is necessary for 27mva transformer.

HEG,

3 5772

How to take the Vector Group Test in Transformer? What is the purpose of doing Vector Group Test?

3 6289

What could be the problem if two power transformers trip on stand by earth fault at same time

1 3180

why we testing the core balance of the transformer before comissioning?

why we use battery source for current transformer polarity testing?

2 10987

why the Current transformers secodary is shorted to ground (In metering and Protection)

2 5249

Why the Potential transformer Primary in connected to Earth?

2 6615

WHAT HAPPENING TO TRANSFORMER???? i have the step down transformer rating 230/12v, power rating something.,,, ok. suppose iam giving 12v to secondary side,what will happen on primary side.,,,

Coastal Energen,

6 8600

what is second harmonic, how is effect transformer ?.

DEWA,

2 9817

i have dry type transformers can you help me that how many tests i can do to know the performence of transformer and also please tell me about the BDV test and Insulation resistance test in oil cooled transformers

Hyundai,

4 7589

Why transformer neutral is earthed

Hyundai,

7 11030

where is used dc volage transformer,and what is highest capacity of transformer

2 4200

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Transformer }

Difference between PowerPlay transformer and power play reports?

All tape of electrical questions Answers tape of motor transformer e.o.t crane

If one tertiary phase i.e. R,Y or B is earthed of a loaded type tertiary delta connected (Without load)of a power auto transformer, what is its advantage/disadvantage?

what is R Core Transformer. how it differs from normal transformers. dont search in net and post the answer.

Draw the line diagram of diffretial relay connected to transformer?

How to select the earthing transformer,for DELTA TO DELTA TRANSFORMER OR ALTERNATOR SIDE.Pls post your answers and calculation.

Why Transformer Neutral having one earth pit ( more earth electrode resistance) whereas body have many earth pit ( less earth electrode resistance)?

how we arrange the hv side with delta connection in case 33/11kv of transformer.

what is the criterion for selecting vector group of Transformers ? i mean how to decide vector group of Generator transformer, substation trasformer and transformer at consumer end

i need the curve duty cycle and amper for (150 kva @50% dyty cycle) transformer turn ratio :19 and vin 400

what is the effect of connecting three phase supply lines to three phase auto transformer output terminals through a fuse of 10Amp and a circuit breaker (MCB). Is this connection permanently destroy the transformer?

How is the percentage impedence of a transformer fixed at design stage???

How a capacitor discharge weld power supply works? what is the use of a pulse transformer?

what is a pulse transformer? how rise time of pulse changes when ever the voltage changes?

what r the checklist while installing 500 kva transformer