Topic :: Taxes

Taxes Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is split function?Give me the syntax?

BeBo Technologies,

3 13812

Differentiate alpha-taxonomy and omega-taxonomy ?

8 54949

In Dialog program Syntax of Synchronous and Asynchronous?

HCL,

2 8658

Give the syntax of Inner,outer Join?"

Genpact, HCL, Satyam,

7 30992

What is 43B in an Indian Taxation?

Genpact, GET Engineering Construction,

3 20779

What is the syntax of URL to get connection?

1 5823

on what tax is calculated on base price or net price?

8 18777

Define the 'Input Tax' in respect of Service Tax Act. What type of Input tax can be taken for the credit of tax payble?

2 11288

what r the heads of taxation

Mphasis, TATA,

8 17275

what is the tax of business income ?

7 10761

i will get the tax exemption when my company offers medical premium that i will produce medical bills. plz clarify any one.

1 5618

Tax codes are defined at..?

HP, Mindlance,

11 19195

What is Event - Delegate? clear syntax for writing a event delegate

What is the CICS supplied transaction which performs syntax checking of a CICS command?

3 6445

Describe the elements of the SELECT query syntax?

3 5187

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Taxes }

Sales for ABC Company were Rs.150,000 for 2003.The beginning inventory was 30% of the cost of goods sold.The ending inventory was 50% of the beginning invetory.Selling expenses were 10% of sales and absorbed 30% sales.Income taxes were 30% of net income before taxes.

I am 18 years old and now i wait for the I20 form. I have my appointment at the embassy on 19 August. I will go to the Missouri Valley College, i have pay the first semester and in my parents financial statement i have the amount for to pay the first two years. I have also a academic scholarship from the college, actually i must payed 22.000$ and i will pay only 9.700$. I want to go in a US college, because i play in my country american football and i want to play football in the college. I have a lower TOEFL score 33, but i will give again the TOEFL test in the college and if i don't take again the test, i will participate in a few ESL classes that is as a part of my scholarship package, ( I need in the TOEFL iBT 61). And in the taxes for last years it appear that my parents make last year 18.000 Euro (27.000$). Last information is that i live in Greece, but my nationality is Albanian. Therefore i want to ask you how probabilities have i to take the student visa?

How do i generate Taxes when i'm doing Return To Vendor Transaction?

what are the benifits available to become and EOU in all taxes, such as Income Tax, Sales Tax, Excise, Custom

1. What is a bad credit score? 2. What does my credit score mean? 3. Can I check my Vantage credit score range online? 4. Should I have perfect credit score, that is, above 800 credit score? 5. With a 600 credit score, how to improve my credit rating score? 6. How to raise my credit score if I have 500 credit score? 7. How to increase your credit rating score quickly? 8. How can I find out my credit rating score for free? 9. Home Equity Loans ? 10. Calculate Mortgage? 11. Mortgage Payment? 12. Mortgage Payment Problems? 13. Other Mortgage Questions? 14. What is Home Loan Modification? 15. What is the entry for deprecation? 16. What is Merger? What is Acquisition? What are motive behind mergers And acquisitions? 17. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it? 18. What is EPS? 19. What is the difference between Risk, Threat & Hazard? 20. what is minority interest? 21. what is portfolio Saint? 22. What is the Difference between hire purchase and a finance Lease? 23. What is Demat Account? what is the use of it? 24. Up to what time we can show TDS Receivables under Advance Income Tax A/c? 25. WHAT IS PROSPECTUS? 26. WHO ARE THE PROMOTERS? 27. WHAT IS DERIVATIVE? 28. WHAT IS A SHARE? 29. WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT? 30. What is Accounting? 31. Re: what is the entry for rent paid to company, provision for taxes in your books? BY RENT PAID A/C DR. TO TDS ON RENT A/C CR TO CASH/BANK A/C CR 1. What is dishonor check? 2. New emlpoyee was joined on 15th Jan and salary paid on 28th Feb amt of Rs.20000/- and asked to give the Journal entry for the Month of Jan, Fed and March (His Monthly Salary is Rs.8000/-) ? 3. I KNOW THAT INSURANCE CHARGES ON PURCHASE OF VEHILE (LIGHT/HEAVY VEHICLES)HAS BEEN CAPITALISED OR NOT.? 4. Expand---------SDRT? 5. What is difference between profit, revenue? 6. why balance sheet should tally? 7. What is BRS? What is the use of BRS? 8. Please let me know the journal entry for the below. "A" paid Rs.100 to "C" on behalf of "B"? 9. what is purchase consideration? 10. expand P P Division ? 11. Stale Cheque entry in the books & when it reissued again then Entry in the books.? 12. what is cost accounting ? 13. what is mean by credit purchase? 14. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BLUE CHIP COMPANY? 15. what is buy back of share & why a company go for it? 16. What is the types of accounts & it's rules ? 17. what is reconciliation ? 18. EXPAND______________RTA? 19. what is depreciation? 20. EXPAND______________IDBI? 21. what is difference between nominal and real account ? 22. what is the concept of finance accounting?

Purchase order value Rs. 10000/- 0.7% is erection chareges (inclusive of the above price) central Excise applicable & Local sales tax applicable,The above price is inclusive of all taxes.

In extended withholding taxes for submission of tax returns i.e. quarterly & annual which sap note is used?

ie it possible to charge WHT and VAT on one trancaction? if yes,kindly explain the dynamics/working of both taxes

What are examples of Direct and Indirect Taxes?

What is the direct tax rates for the year of 2010-11? please give me the list.i.e. for configure withholding taxes

Prepare a trial balance from the following :- Particulars Amount Particulars Amount Rs. Rs. Purchases 8225 Premium on lease 1200 Wages 1025 Loan on mortgage 2500 Sales 12450 Plant & machinery 2000 Arun's capital 13500 Provisn for doubtful debts 300 Stock on 1/1/98 1500 Sundry debtors 16550 Salary 410 Trade charges 200 Rent & taxes 162 Bad debts 200 Sundry creditors 2572

We are into industrial flooring (epoxy flooring) business. We buy material from manufacturers.We supply and laying the to companies. In our billing what tax/ taxes to be claimed from companies? Are we applicable for only WCT or any else?

how to calculated all taxes their information in details

Pls.tell me some website name who display practical question & answers of accounting work. like tds, service tax entry and some more. also provide important knowledge of all taxes.

What are diffrent type of road taxes?