Topic :: Names

Names Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the names of the codes which are needed for RTGS ? Payment and wire transfer respectively ?

hi , can you Suggest me the books (with author names) to learn Network programming from basics. Thanks in Advance... Prakash

hi , can you Suggest me the books (with author names) to learn Network programming from basics. Thanks in Advance... Prakash

How do you code file / field renames in ILE RPG?

Accenture, IBM,

4 13602

I try to use some column names in my cobol progorm but these column not in db2 table ..when do i get error ..while bind time or runtime?

2 6207

If we give two names then this displays the connection between the two people. It is nothing but flames game

1 3051

if devloper change only button names in present build then script will execute or not , why? Only gui changed.......

Cap Gemini,

2 9449

may anybody tell me the names of institute where plc programing course are conducted

1 3406

The names Sam Fisher and Gordon Freeman associated with mainly? a) Gaming characters b) Organizations CEO’s c) ______ d) ______

EA Electronic Arts,

4 7835

Can we create .DLL file without using the namespace?

4 7692

what are the sap table space names that you see in db02?

iGate,

3 14436

What are the commercial names of overhead conductors used in India?

UPSC,

3 10756

How to create an alias name for a namespace?

IBM,

4 9710

can you give me some names of projects which can be used in our daily life & which is having medium cost?

1 2769

What are the program names for logical database PNP and PNPCE

1 7984

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Names }

How to display names of all components in a Container?

Can you give names of Container classes?

Maximum Control Names length?

Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes? Specify the function names.

Which namespace do the classes, allowing you to support COM functionality, are located?

How to Convert from Long to Short file names and paths ?

How to Get bin names from your printer?

How to determine the names of the installed comm ports?

Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes Specify the function names?

What are the names of the species of frogs that have the ability to change what sex (male/female) they are?

In a C# class we have a SortedList member m_addinProjects we want to provide an iterator to allow the consumer of this class access to the items in the collection. Please provide an iterator method for the AnalyzeAddinsDLL class below and an example of how it would be used. namespace AnalyzeAddinsDLL { public class AllAddInProjects { private SortedList m_addinProjects; public AllAddInProjects() { m_addinProjects = new SortedList(); } } }

We have 1 web page with names column. I am giving the Service Providers1,2,3.... @ that time dynamically some no of names are displaying in the webpage and The Pop up windows are opening(No.of Pop Up windows=No.of Names). The names may be diffar for each and every Service Provders (Dynamically) How can we handle the Dynamic values?

We have 1 web page with names column. I am giving the Service Providers1,2,3.... @ that time dynamically some no of names are displaying in the webpage and The Pop up windows are opening(No.of Pop Up windows=No.of Names). The names may be diffar for each and every Service Provders (Dynamically) How can we handle the Dynamic values?

hi all, i had a question, that how to find out hiding a coloumn in a table i had a table having the following column names NAME DESCRIPTION CREATED TIME CREATED USER if i right clicked on a NAME column it will displays a menu having the same column names in a list like NAME DESCRIPTION CREATED TIME CREATED USER with check boxes.if i unched any check box, that column name should not be appear in the main table column names could anyone please solve this problem?

What is Ticketing tool? Has it any other names? What is the purpose of this?