Topic :: Names

Names Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How to display names of all components in a Container?

Microsoft, Wipro,

Can you give names of Container classes?

Ordain Solutions,

What are the names of interfaces that doesn't consists of method/s ?

3 6575

What are the names of Component subclasses that support painting?

1 3054

What is the namespace used to store the information about the user?s locale?

NeoSoft, Siebel,

1 6951

Where the datapool column names are stored?

1 2870

What is the namespace of BW?

3 10136

What namespaces are necessary to create a localized application?

Rolta, Siebel Systems, Visual Soft,

2 8054

What are the different namespaces used in the project to connect the database?

3 6515

Any alternative to avoid name collisions other then Namespaces?

1 4051

Which is the namespace used to write error message in event Log File?

1 8037

What is the namespace for encryption?

Astadia, CIA, Wipro,

3 10100

Which namespace is the base class for .net Class library?

1 3266

What is Custom attribute? How to create? Namespace? If I'm having custom attribute in an assembly, how to say that name in the code? What is Reflection in .NET?

Accenture, CC Soft, Infosys,

3 7508

How do you create threading in .NET? What is the namespace for that?

2 3327

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Names }

How to display names of all components in a Container?

Can you give names of Container classes?

Maximum Control Names length?

Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes? Specify the function names.

Which namespace do the classes, allowing you to support COM functionality, are located?

How to Convert from Long to Short file names and paths ?

How to Get bin names from your printer?

How to determine the names of the installed comm ports?

Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes Specify the function names?

What are the names of the species of frogs that have the ability to change what sex (male/female) they are?

In a C# class we have a SortedList member m_addinProjects we want to provide an iterator to allow the consumer of this class access to the items in the collection. Please provide an iterator method for the AnalyzeAddinsDLL class below and an example of how it would be used. namespace AnalyzeAddinsDLL { public class AllAddInProjects { private SortedList m_addinProjects; public AllAddInProjects() { m_addinProjects = new SortedList(); } } }

We have 1 web page with names column. I am giving the Service Providers1,2,3.... @ that time dynamically some no of names are displaying in the webpage and The Pop up windows are opening(No.of Pop Up windows=No.of Names). The names may be diffar for each and every Service Provders (Dynamically) How can we handle the Dynamic values?

We have 1 web page with names column. I am giving the Service Providers1,2,3.... @ that time dynamically some no of names are displaying in the webpage and The Pop up windows are opening(No.of Pop Up windows=No.of Names). The names may be diffar for each and every Service Provders (Dynamically) How can we handle the Dynamic values?

hi all, i had a question, that how to find out hiding a coloumn in a table i had a table having the following column names NAME DESCRIPTION CREATED TIME CREATED USER if i right clicked on a NAME column it will displays a menu having the same column names in a list like NAME DESCRIPTION CREATED TIME CREATED USER with check boxes.if i unched any check box, that column name should not be appear in the main table column names could anyone please solve this problem?

What is Ticketing tool? Has it any other names? What is the purpose of this?