Topic :: fraud

fraud Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Neural networks are effective in detecting fraud because they can: A. discover new trends since they are inherently linear. B. solve problems where large and general sets of training data are not obtainable. C. attack problems that require consideration of a large number of input variables. D. make assumptions about the shape of any curve relating variables to the output.

1 11432

An IS auditor discovers evidence of fraud perpetrated with a manager's user id. The manager had written the password, allocated by the system administrator, inside his/her desk drawer. The IS auditor should conclude that the: A. manager's assistant perpetrated the fraud. B. perpetrator cannot be established beyond doubt. C. fraud must have been perpetrated by the manager. D. system administrator perpetrated the fraud.

1 6986

corporate frauds

2 4235

In india how the fraud management is done?

IBM,

1 7606

why telecom fraud happening in india??

do you think its fraud or original company?

how to prevent corporate lootings and frauds? is there any mechanism available besides the legislative frameworks stipulated by SEBI OR CL AFFAIRS?

what is fraud network. What are its cteristics? and How to break Bank Account Passwords?

SOUTH ATLANTIC OIL AND GAS INC.is a fraud company

Is HCL CDC Fraud???

HCL,

27 51074

HI GUYS...I INFORM U ONE IMP MATTER PLS..... REMEMBER IT...IN AMEERPET OR HYD ..YOU NEVER GO TO TRAINING FOR ETL TESTING..BECAUSE ALL FACULTIES ARE FRAUDS.. ZERO KNOWLEDGE ON ETL TESTING...ESPESIALLY "INFOSHARE TECH", & "CTRL+A" ETC...

1 2885

what is fraud check?

Genpact,

1 4415

Can anyone let me know , I have faced U.S consulate chennai in mid of this year . For B1 visa my agent has fraud me with the fake documents and I have committed and given them in written that the documents are fake . So I want to know that can I apply for the next tym again , there is no ban on my passport ? So please let me know I am going into depression by thinking about it . 

1) A Direct which does not does not deceive is no fraud critically examine this statement

Stella Maris Institute of Development Studies SMIDS,

What is sap grc fraud management?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { fraud }

Hello, I have PROC SQLs results group by 3 fields and I use SUM and COUNT functions in SQL. The problem is when I try to display my result with PROC TABULATE. I am getting very big numbers. I believe I make a mistake some where in Tabulate. Here is my Proc Tabulate. PROC TABULATE DATA=OUT04_05 FORMAT=12.; CLASS YR CENTRE VISA / PRELOADFMT EXCLUSIVE; VAR NEWUSER FRAUD TRANSFER AUTUSER REISSUE; TABLE CENTRE ALL, (YR ALL)*VISA, (NEWUSER*F=COMMA12. AUTUSER*F=COMMA12. FRAUD*F=COMMA12. TRANSFER*F=COMMA12. REISSUE*F=COMMA12.) / MISSTEXT={LABEL='0'} PRINTMISS RTS=20; FORMAT VISA VISAFMT.; KEYLABEL SUM = ' ' ALL = 'TOTAL'; LABEL YR = 'DATE YEAR' NEWUSER = 'TOTAL NEW ACCT' TRANSFER = 'TOTAL TRANSFER' FRAUD = 'TOTAL FRAUD TRANSFER' AUTUSER = 'TOTAL AUTH USERS' REISSUE = 'TOTAL REISSUE'; When I code it like : NEWUSER*N*F=COMMA12. AUTUSER*N*F=COMMA12. I get same amount numbers but to find a NEWUSER I use COUNT(*) and to find AUTUSER I use SUM(xxxx) function so both result shouldn’t be the same my problem is in this point. Could you tell me where the problem in code is. How can I display my result? TX.

why telecom fraud happening in india??

how to prevent corporate lootings and frauds? is there any mechanism available besides the legislative frameworks stipulated by SEBI OR CL AFFAIRS?

SOUTH ATLANTIC OIL AND GAS INC.is a fraud company

Can anyone let me know , I have faced U.S consulate chennai in mid of this year . For B1 visa my agent has fraud me with the fake documents and I have committed and given them in written that the documents are fake . So I want to know that can I apply for the next tym again , there is no ban on my passport ? So please let me know I am going into depression by thinking about it . 

1) A Direct which does not does not deceive is no fraud critically examine this statement

What is sap grc fraud management?

What are the key capabilities of fraud management module?

What is the 'google click fraud'?

Do you know what are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

Why is telemarketing associated with various types of scams and frauds? : insurance cold calling

What are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

How will you set the threshold for credit card fraud detection model?