Topic :: fraud

fraud Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

What are the key capabilities of fraud management module?

What is the 'google click fraud'?

Do you know what are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

Why is telemarketing associated with various types of scams and frauds? : insurance cold calling

What are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

How will you set the threshold for credit card fraud detection model?

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { fraud }

Hello, I have PROC SQLs results group by 3 fields and I use SUM and COUNT functions in SQL. The problem is when I try to display my result with PROC TABULATE. I am getting very big numbers. I believe I make a mistake some where in Tabulate. Here is my Proc Tabulate. PROC TABULATE DATA=OUT04_05 FORMAT=12.; CLASS YR CENTRE VISA / PRELOADFMT EXCLUSIVE; VAR NEWUSER FRAUD TRANSFER AUTUSER REISSUE; TABLE CENTRE ALL, (YR ALL)*VISA, (NEWUSER*F=COMMA12. AUTUSER*F=COMMA12. FRAUD*F=COMMA12. TRANSFER*F=COMMA12. REISSUE*F=COMMA12.) / MISSTEXT={LABEL='0'} PRINTMISS RTS=20; FORMAT VISA VISAFMT.; KEYLABEL SUM = ' ' ALL = 'TOTAL'; LABEL YR = 'DATE YEAR' NEWUSER = 'TOTAL NEW ACCT' TRANSFER = 'TOTAL TRANSFER' FRAUD = 'TOTAL FRAUD TRANSFER' AUTUSER = 'TOTAL AUTH USERS' REISSUE = 'TOTAL REISSUE'; When I code it like : NEWUSER*N*F=COMMA12. AUTUSER*N*F=COMMA12. I get same amount numbers but to find a NEWUSER I use COUNT(*) and to find AUTUSER I use SUM(xxxx) function so both result shouldn’t be the same my problem is in this point. Could you tell me where the problem in code is. How can I display my result? TX.

why telecom fraud happening in india??

how to prevent corporate lootings and frauds? is there any mechanism available besides the legislative frameworks stipulated by SEBI OR CL AFFAIRS?

SOUTH ATLANTIC OIL AND GAS INC.is a fraud company

Can anyone let me know , I have faced U.S consulate chennai in mid of this year . For B1 visa my agent has fraud me with the fake documents and I have committed and given them in written that the documents are fake . So I want to know that can I apply for the next tym again , there is no ban on my passport ? So please let me know I am going into depression by thinking about it . 

1) A Direct which does not does not deceive is no fraud critically examine this statement

What is sap grc fraud management?

What are the key capabilities of fraud management module?

What is the 'google click fraud'?

Do you know what are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

Why is telemarketing associated with various types of scams and frauds? : insurance cold calling

What are the common telemarketing fraud? : insurance cold calling

How will you set the threshold for credit card fraud detection model?