Topic :: Home

Home Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

If U Need Anyone Home Tutor for SAP FICO,contact 8951845120 Very Less Fee With Real time Issues Discussion.in Marathahalli Surrounding Area,Banglore

Should I select Income tax inspector Chennai or Excise inspector Home state as my first preference? please guide as I am new, dont know anything about type of work, promotions etc

why do people prefer hotel foods more than home made foods?

Regenta,

3 2993

We have one home page for a web application.It has so many components which are being tested by different teams. If one component testing get delayed but all other components testing is done, can we sign off testing for that home page? If no, what should be done?

Intuit,

How will your study in the US be helpful to your home country after you come back

Write the test cases for yahoo home page

ABC,

Write the test cases for godaddy home page

ABC,

Which Inverter and Battery is best for home uses?

1 1531

Does home used kerosene which is available in blue color can change its color after keeping number of years (say 8-10 years)? If yes, then in which color will it turned to? Will it change to yellow color or transparent color? Please reply with suitable technical suggestion/approach. Its an important question which was asked. I need a very strong technical reply. Please help me.

BP,

ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ENGINEERING - EXAMPLE 34.16 : An engineer would like to invest his money in a home, business and bond. The implicit interest payment frequency is monthly for home loans, quarterly for business loans; semi annually for bonds. A generalized mathematical formula to calculate I = interest rate equivalence is I = (1 + i / N) ^ N - 1 where i = annual interest rate, N = number of payment per year. (a) Calculate the value of N for : (i) home loans; (ii) business loans; (iii) bonds. (b) For i = 0.08, find the value of I for : (i) home loans; (ii) business loans; (iii) bonds.

1 1449

what was the VAT rate on inverters(home ups) in karnataka on 2016??

VOLUNTEER TRAINING FOR DISADVANTAGED IN MATHS – QUESTION 15 : A motel cleaner has 8 master keys at home to open all the rooms in a large motel. Each room can be opened by just 1 of these keys. If 40 % of the rooms are left unlocked, what is the probability that the cleaner can get into a specific room if he selects 3 keys at random before leaving home to go to work? (A) 5 / 8, (B) 5 / 16, (C) 31 / 40, (D) 3 / 20, (E) 19 / 40.

1 1154

The son of a rich bullion merchant left home on the death of his father. All he had with him was a gold chain that consisted of 138 links. He rented a place in the city center with a shop at the lower level and an apartment at the upper level. He was required to pay every week one link of the gold chain as rent for the place. The landlady told him that she wanted one link of the gold chain at the end of one week, two gold links at the end of two weeks, three gold links at the end of three weeks and so on. The son realized that he had to cut the links of the gold chain to pay the weekly rent. If the son wished to rent the place for 138 weeks, what would be the minimum number of links he would need to cut?

Zoho,

3 3314

Every day a driver comes to pick up a man at his office at 6pm. One day the man gets free early and rather than waiting for the driver, he starts walking for home at 4:30pm. The man meets the driver on the way and then reaches home 30minutes earlier than usual. What is the usual time that man takes to reach home from the office?

CGI,

One person start from his home towards college which is 53 km far away. Another person started from college towards home after an hour. the speed of first one is 4kmph and the second one is 3 kmph. Then, what is the distance from home to their meeting point?

HCL,

1 1028