Topic :: Home

Home Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why does EJB needs two interfaces, Home and Remote Interface?

4 14652

ejbCreate in Entity bean and create method in EJB home, have the same parameters?

2 6136

What command will bring user back to their home directory in UNIX?

IBM, Wipro,

13 20044

Explain the difference between $ORACLE_HOME and $ORACLE_BASE.

2 6724

What is the difference between home directory and working directory?

Accenture, Flexi,

10 23794

A person travels on a cycle from home to church on a straight road with wind against him. He took 4 hours to reach there. On the way back to the home, he took 3 hours to reach as wind was in the same direction. If there is no wind, how much time does he take to travel from home to church?

3 8672

I want to build a home by digging a large hole and cementing the floor and all walls, then making a slanted roof for water runoff, with windows on the south side. How will I keep a steady temperature of 68 degrees with no moisture?

1 3637

what is the use of Morphometrics?

1 3203

You want to create a compressed backup of the users' home directories. What utility should you use?

5 10491

Company XYZ has an employee that works out of the home. The employee runs big client server applications and must quickly transfer large files. The company wants the best cost/benefit on this connection. What would be the most practical solution? A. an ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) connection to the user at home B. a dedicated T1 connection to the user at home C. a dedicated Frame Relay connection to the user at home. D. a standard 28.8 analog dialup connection to the user at home.

1 3262

Company XYZ has an employee that works out of the home. The employee runs big client server applications and must quickly transfer large files. The company wants the best cost/benefit on this connection. What would be the most practical solution? A. an ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI) connection to the user at home B. a dedicated T1 connection to the user at home C. a dedicated Frame Relay connection to the user at home D. a standard 28.8 analog dialup connection to the user at home

2 4744

3 17321

What does multi-homed mean?

1 4918

Are you comfortable with formal design concepts in the home furnishings area?

ENI, L&T, SPML,

1 3880

What is a psychometric curve?

1 7720

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Home }

What details do you notice about the way this building is constructed? How does it differ from your own home?

How to know we are in home page of a web application using QTP

What are the rules, restrictions, and procedures for a Probation Officer entering your home?

please visit this site you'll find my question this is my homework please answer it if you can http://easyscience.org/ib/lofiversion/index.php/t36168.html

I mr videsh reddy mandala.I had complete be in b/w july 2001/05.My home town is hyderabad.Actually the thing is I had applied for F1 visa in bombay on nov2006 and I was redirected to chennai.There in chennai I was rejected. Next I had applied in chennai on nov 2006 again I was rejected due to un able to explain about the projects.Now due to no dates in chennai I am applying to delhi 17nth of this month.Willl it be any problem regarding on this.....plz help me....

hello sir sir i want to let you know that my application had been not checked at the mumbai embassy they straight away told me that i belong to southern region and i must go to chennai. now, i am planning for chennai embassy will there be any question about why u went to mumbai first as i want to describe in briefly that uptill my intermediate i completed my studies in mumbai and then i came to hyderabad and completed my undergraduation so even my parents stay in mumbai even i have a home over there.my dad is a government employee there so what should i have to say at the interview if they asks me why i first went to mumbai embassy.

how to write a test cases for Quick links like Feedback/Suggestions Advertise with us Contribute Invite a Friend FAQs Make HomePage RSS Feed Buzz Words Email Privacy Statement Terms & Conditions Copyright Disclaimer Download Forgot Password

what is difference betweem home interface and remote interface?

Do immigrant parents (They got green card just 6 months before) have great negative impact in getting F1 visa (student visa) when all other credentials are very good ? (I mean very good unergrad result, test scores, good financial strength in home country..)

Are immigrant parents (got green card just 6 months before) going to have negative impact in getting F1 visa when all other things are very good? (good undergrad result, test scores, very high ranked university I-20 with TA, strong financial strength in home country..)

whatis Home interface and Remoteinterface? with example?

Hi , I have finished by B.E in 2006 ,after that i have been working in Infosys from 2006 till date.My company has a policy where i can avail a 1.5 yrs - 2 yrs of leave. Can i tell this reason to the visa interviewer when he asks for the reason for me to come back home ..India ?? I have applied for the university last year but differed the application due to personel reasons.. in case the visa interview asks me can i tell me that " as i was in middle of some project i couldnt take up the course last year .." Please help me.. Thanks

How we will do Memory Testing? There is any tool to do that testing and to whome this testing to be performed?

Many students haven't returned back to their home country after they finished their degree in USA. How can I believe you will go back?