Topic :: Copy

Copy Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what needs to be done if a table is in copy pending / check pending status?

Xansa,

5 21141

What are Homogeneous system copy and Heterogeneous system copy and how you will do that?

Wipro,

4 10227

What is the procedure involved in doing a system-copy?

IBM,

16 20832

which one is efficient in following command to copy data from one itab1to another itab2 . both itab table has same structure. 1. move itab1 to itab2 2.move corresponding field of itab1 to itab2 3. itab2[] = itab2[] 4.appends line of itab1 to itab2..

IBM,

9 14419

tell about copy constructor

Siemens,

3 6845

if u write a class do u write Assignment operator and copy constructor

Siemens,

1 5276

what is difference b/w shadow copy and backup

Why long time required to copy the file than delete the same file.

1 3881

what is exact difference between copy rights and patent rights?

Capital IQ, NETV,

8 27349

Do you know client copy?

IBM,

3 7141

Can we copy a sequential file to a VSAM file ? If yes, What will happen of the size of the sequential file is bigger than that of the VSAM file?

CTS, Verizon,

3 35304

how do u copy object repository?

1 5372

In intangible assest, patents ,trade marks,copy rights we can feel or some thing can be done but what about goodwill?

Capital IQ,

9 9350

hai iam srinivas. I have done client copy in sccl for 800 client and i have stopped the process in middle unexceptedely and after some time iam unable to login into the client 800. error message is incorect password or inclient username. how to refresh the client or solve the problem. please me out in it.

3 6438

The copyright of an author will continue for…… even after death (1) 25 years (2) 30 years (3) 40 years (4) 50 years

3 3553

Un-Answered Questions { Copy }

Would the copy turn anyone off? Does it appropriately reflect our company?

Would the Advertising copy turn anyone off? Does it appropriately reflect our company?

what is the advaantage of each user having its own copy of the shell?

Can you identify the operational bases and uses for the transmission and scanning electron microscopy?

how to copy form data between different pages

what is a CopyCursor ?

How to Copy a information from one memo field to another using TBlobStream ?

How to Embede a copyright symbol in a string?

how you copy test cases from .xls to Quality centre?

can anyone send me a copy of a business requirement and test cases attributed to such requirent. thank u

RMAN-05017: no copy of datafile number found to recover

I seek information in starting up a radio station of my own. could you please provide me with the step by step procedure for such a mammoth-sounding task.where do i start from, copyright issues/formalities, registration and the cost approximations fo r the same..

how many ways are there to copy test cases in test director

how to write a test cases for Quick links like Feedback/Suggestions Advertise with us Contribute Invite a Friend FAQs Make HomePage RSS Feed Buzz Words Email Privacy Statement Terms & Conditions Copyright Disclaimer Download Forgot Password

my graduate school had my gre score sent to them by ets but up till now that i am about to attend the interview i do not have my copy of the score