Topic :: Copy

Copy Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How can I protect an excel file (and associated code) from unauthorized copying and/or create time limited functionality?

Is there an easier way to change formula results to fixed values in microsoft excel? I usually copy the cells that I am working with and then use the paste specialcommand to past the permanent values over the original formulas?

How to open a new copy of a excel file?

How can I copy the name of the worksheet tab to a cell in the worksheet?

How do I make a copy or a back up of a workbook that will not fit on a single 3.5 disk, so that I may transfer from home to office?

I have an excel file that I use every day at work. Some time ago, mysteriously, the file began opening two copies of itself every time I double-click the icon. If I closeone of the copies, both close. Any changes made to one copy show up in the other?

Explain cannot copy (file name)- access is denied?

How can you tell how many days remain until the evaluation copy of exchange 2000 server expires?

What is lead body copy in bootstrap?

How to calibration of the uv spectroscopy and its test?

How do I copy files?

Describe how you would ensure that database object definitions (tables, indices, constraints, triggers, users, logins, connection options, and server options etc)are consistent and repeatable between multiple database instances (i.e.: A test and production copy of a database)?

what are tear sheets and clips for copy editors? : Journalist

Do you always need to copy the data before reporting on it?(Example, real-time & on-demand reporting is a requirement)?

In python, how do copy a file?

Un-Answered Questions { Copy }

Would the copy turn anyone off? Does it appropriately reflect our company?

Would the Advertising copy turn anyone off? Does it appropriately reflect our company?

what is the advaantage of each user having its own copy of the shell?

Can you identify the operational bases and uses for the transmission and scanning electron microscopy?

how to copy form data between different pages

what is a CopyCursor ?

How to Copy a information from one memo field to another using TBlobStream ?

How to Embede a copyright symbol in a string?

how you copy test cases from .xls to Quality centre?

can anyone send me a copy of a business requirement and test cases attributed to such requirent. thank u

RMAN-05017: no copy of datafile number found to recover

I seek information in starting up a radio station of my own. could you please provide me with the step by step procedure for such a mammoth-sounding task.where do i start from, copyright issues/formalities, registration and the cost approximations fo r the same..

how many ways are there to copy test cases in test director

how to write a test cases for Quick links like Feedback/Suggestions Advertise with us Contribute Invite a Friend FAQs Make HomePage RSS Feed Buzz Words Email Privacy Statement Terms & Conditions Copyright Disclaimer Download Forgot Password

my graduate school had my gre score sent to them by ets but up till now that i am about to attend the interview i do not have my copy of the score