Topic :: College

College Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

It cost a college Rs.0.70 a copy to produce a Programme for the homecoming football game. If Rs.15,000/- was received for advertisements in the programme, how many copies at Rs.0.50 a copy must be sold to make a profit of Rs.8000/- ?

IBM, L&T, TCS, Wipro,

5 32487

All of the students at a college are majoring in psychology, business, or both. 73% of the students are psychology majors, & 62% are business majors. If there are 200 students, how many of them are majoring in both psychology & business?

6 25438

what/why did you choose your college major?

CTS, Malaysia Institute of Aviation Technology, Technet Engineering,

The electoral college that elects the President of India consists of the (a) Elected members of all the State Legislatures, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha (b) Elected members of the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and State Assemblies (c) Elected members of Lok Sabha and State Assemblies (d) Elected members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha

2 5856

The National Defence College is situated in: (a) Mumbai (b) Pune (c) New Delhi (d) Ajmer

4 9009

President?s Electoral College consists of: (a) Members of Parliament (b) Members of Parliament and Legislatures (c) Members of State Legislatures (d) Elected Members of Parliament and State Legislatures

1 2629

What is Electoral College? (a) Where electorates are educated (b) Where electorates assemble (c) Eligible voters for electing the President of India (d) Those who elect speaker

1 2717

Who had beaten up hooligan "CHAKULI" in his early college days?

1 3678

The teacher-trainee who was rusticated from the college during the Vandemataram movement was : (1) Pattabhi Seetharamaiah (2) Godicherla Harisarvothama Rao (3) Nyapathi Subba Rao (4) A.L. Narasimha Rao

1 2994

The electoral college that elects the President of India consists of the 1 Elected members of all the State Legislatures, Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha 2 Elected members of the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and State Assemblies 3 Elected members of Lok Sabha and State Assemblies 4 Elected members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha

2 5703

about your college

Infosys,

3 5579

What is your most memorial moments in your college life?(

HCL, Sitel,

11 89295

Where did he get his education-school/college?

Nizam College was established in the year : (a) 1884 (b) 1882 (c) 1887 (d) 1880

1 2937

Who was the founder principal of the National college at Machilipatnam? (a) B. Hunter (b) K. Hanumantha Rao (c) C.L. Narasimham (d) K. Ramalinga Reddi

3 8939

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { College }

what/why did you choose your college major?

I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer. My problem is that all the fashion colleges I check out are so expensive. I don't exactly come from a rich family...

Where did he get his education-school/college?

Sir, we are using Linux fedora core 5 as Proxy server in our Engineering college we have proble with IP conflict There are 200 windows 2000 OS Clients in our network at diffrent places.Now we want to assign internet using MAC Address of these systems for windows Clients and theres. Please give me a full details of that matter with some more websites concerned to that. Abdul Hadi Gudlavalleru Engineering Collge Krishna Dt. A.P India Cell:9393922382

i guradated from high-school in 2004, i applied in a college here, but i didn't continue my study, i succesed only in one semster in college here, i quit this month, and i'm applying for F-1 visa,i'm self-sponsor because my father is retired, what would i say if they ask me what were you doing ll this time? and how could you support yourself? PLZ HELP ME BROTHERS.THANKS

ihave applied for f1 visa for summer 2008 term.........if i get visa for that can i deffere my admission to fall 2008 term as my college is permitting so? do i need to reapply for f1 visa in case i deffere my admission with my colleges permission

My elder sister and elder brother are citizens of USA. My parents have greencard of USA. My immigration visa has been filed but it will take a couple of years more to get it processed. I have never applied for visa till now. I am having a permanent job in India as a lecturer in MBA college but want to join MS in marketing (US)which gives me specialization in e-marketing which is the topic i would like to do a PhD on. How should i defend my case in the visa interview? especially how do i justify my going to US?

sir,this is vamshi. i completed my btech(cs)in 2006 and i secired 59.25%.now am working as a associate professor in a same college which is i studied(btech).my gre & toefl is 850,73 respectevly.i have 6 backlogs ,i applied for tamu-commerce and i got rejected my visa recently.now am applying my visa on 11 july'08.could you please help me how can i support with this criteria? what are the expected questions and give me the proper answers ..

I m Abdullah Ansari compleated MCA from Jamia Hamdard,i have appeared the test of IBM on 2 august at oxford college of engineering Bangalore.waiting for hr round.. This is the first round for IBM.02/08/08 Paper consists of 4 sections 15 questions from matrices(time very less but no negative marking). 25 questions from series completion section (this section is very easy but negative marking) 15 questions from aptitude(little bit tough time limit 15 minute negative marking) 4th section is from computer science (c,c++,operating system,digital electronics ,basic question..) result came at 3 o'clock.i was selected... In interview they asked questions like 1 they asked about final yr project.. 2 what are dynamic and static memory location? 3 linked list and array difference between them. 4 what is function ? what is difference betwen function and inline function? 5 about structure 6 about binary tree, traversal, call by value. 7 storage class and many more basic questions..

Hi Friends, I am doing engg in comp sc in the final year from the evening college, I don't have experience in technical field. I am working in nontechnical field. I have big question that will IT companies considered me as fresher or they looks experience from me ? if you reply to my query, i am really grateful to you

I am 18 years old and now i wait for the I20 form. I have my appointment at the embassy on 19 August. I will go to the Missouri Valley College, i have pay the first semester and in my parents financial statement i have the amount for to pay the first two years. I have also a academic scholarship from the college, actually i must payed 22.000$ and i will pay only 9.700$. I want to go in a US college, because i play in my country american football and i want to play football in the college. I have a lower TOEFL score 33, but i will give again the TOEFL test in the college and if i don't take again the test, i will participate in a few ESL classes that is as a part of my scholarship package, ( I need in the TOEFL iBT 61). And in the taxes for last years it appear that my parents make last year 18.000 Euro (27.000$). Last information is that i live in Greece, but my nationality is Albanian. Therefore i want to ask you how probabilities have i to take the student visa?

Hi,I have recieved an i-20 from 2 years college for my bachelors degree,how can i convince the consular about this course i.e.computer and information science.plz help me as soon as possible.

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE?

I have done my Toefl in 7th march,2008 and i got less marks in my Toefl exam(Paper-based test)i.e (487) and can i apply for my I-20 with that marks? I couldnt apply for fall due to some personal problems,and i'm trying for spring. I found college but are there any other colleges i am ready to do any Esl tests ,please name some college in New Jersey side,wit total expenses about($8000-$14000).

) Daily Routine? b) Story Making? c) School or College Farewell? d) Daily routine of Mother?