Topic :: College

College Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

I got a chance in company placement in my university .... The h.r ask several random question on the basis of ur communication skill n grammer... Firstly they ask .. Tell me about urself ? . how was ur school life? Fav. Movie n why . tell the story? How was ur First day in college? Etc....

Concentrix,

what are all the agriculture universities/colleges conducting PG Entrance test for students in all over India?does the graduates from the agricuture colleges are (not recognised by ICAR ) eligible?

IBPS,

Tell me something about your college and your course why do you choose that?

Cognizant,

I have done my under graduate in chemistry and masters in social work. Will I get professor post in government college?

MTECH(IT) should be made equivalent to MTECH(CSE) for the post of lecturers in computer science and computer applications in govt degree colleges of andhra pradesh

ABC,

2 3036

Iam recently selected for a central govt job. I dont have valid 12th std mark sheet certificate and individual college semester marksheets. However, i have 10th certificate, 12th attested copy marksheet from govt school HOD, college degree, overall marksheet.Can I join without any issue? If not what should I do to join?

Hey I am willing to Aviator College for Professional Pilot training in which I will get training for commercial pilot also certified flight instructor ratings. This is an F1 visa program. I applied for F1 visa last week but my visa was refused stating incorrect visa category. Can anyone help me out with this situation. Please let me know what should I do. I will thankful to you.

I am a student of class 12. PCMB group. I am not getting admission in any of the medical colleges. And I am not good at math. So what are the options available for me????

Tell me about ur college days

I already have a Masters in chemical engineering in India and I'm going to pursue an M.S degree in the same field in the U.S. Can you suggest the best reply that I can give to the VO during the interview if he asks why second masters? My previous Masters was in a good college- Bits Goa. Please help

In a certain college, 20% of the boys and 40% of the girls attended the annual college outing. If 35% of all the students are boys, what percent of all the employees went to the outing?

Cap Gemini,

One person start from his home towards college which is 53 km far away. Another person started from college towards home after an hour. the speed of first one is 4kmph and the second one is 3 kmph. Then, what is the distance from home to their meeting point?

HCL,

1 1011

How has your college experience prepared you for a career at Wegmans Food Markets?

Wegmans,

How has your college experience prepared you for a career at Accessorize?

With your IIT rank and AIEEE rank, why did you chose this particular college?

Adobe,

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { College }

what/why did you choose your college major?

I have always dreamed of being a fashion designer. My problem is that all the fashion colleges I check out are so expensive. I don't exactly come from a rich family...

Where did he get his education-school/college?

Sir, we are using Linux fedora core 5 as Proxy server in our Engineering college we have proble with IP conflict There are 200 windows 2000 OS Clients in our network at diffrent places.Now we want to assign internet using MAC Address of these systems for windows Clients and theres. Please give me a full details of that matter with some more websites concerned to that. Abdul Hadi Gudlavalleru Engineering Collge Krishna Dt. A.P India Cell:9393922382

i guradated from high-school in 2004, i applied in a college here, but i didn't continue my study, i succesed only in one semster in college here, i quit this month, and i'm applying for F-1 visa,i'm self-sponsor because my father is retired, what would i say if they ask me what were you doing ll this time? and how could you support yourself? PLZ HELP ME BROTHERS.THANKS

ihave applied for f1 visa for summer 2008 term.........if i get visa for that can i deffere my admission to fall 2008 term as my college is permitting so? do i need to reapply for f1 visa in case i deffere my admission with my colleges permission

My elder sister and elder brother are citizens of USA. My parents have greencard of USA. My immigration visa has been filed but it will take a couple of years more to get it processed. I have never applied for visa till now. I am having a permanent job in India as a lecturer in MBA college but want to join MS in marketing (US)which gives me specialization in e-marketing which is the topic i would like to do a PhD on. How should i defend my case in the visa interview? especially how do i justify my going to US?

sir,this is vamshi. i completed my btech(cs)in 2006 and i secired 59.25%.now am working as a associate professor in a same college which is i studied(btech).my gre & toefl is 850,73 respectevly.i have 6 backlogs ,i applied for tamu-commerce and i got rejected my visa recently.now am applying my visa on 11 july'08.could you please help me how can i support with this criteria? what are the expected questions and give me the proper answers ..

I m Abdullah Ansari compleated MCA from Jamia Hamdard,i have appeared the test of IBM on 2 august at oxford college of engineering Bangalore.waiting for hr round.. This is the first round for IBM.02/08/08 Paper consists of 4 sections 15 questions from matrices(time very less but no negative marking). 25 questions from series completion section (this section is very easy but negative marking) 15 questions from aptitude(little bit tough time limit 15 minute negative marking) 4th section is from computer science (c,c++,operating system,digital electronics ,basic question..) result came at 3 o'clock.i was selected... In interview they asked questions like 1 they asked about final yr project.. 2 what are dynamic and static memory location? 3 linked list and array difference between them. 4 what is function ? what is difference betwen function and inline function? 5 about structure 6 about binary tree, traversal, call by value. 7 storage class and many more basic questions..

Hi Friends, I am doing engg in comp sc in the final year from the evening college, I don't have experience in technical field. I am working in nontechnical field. I have big question that will IT companies considered me as fresher or they looks experience from me ? if you reply to my query, i am really grateful to you

I am 18 years old and now i wait for the I20 form. I have my appointment at the embassy on 19 August. I will go to the Missouri Valley College, i have pay the first semester and in my parents financial statement i have the amount for to pay the first two years. I have also a academic scholarship from the college, actually i must payed 22.000$ and i will pay only 9.700$. I want to go in a US college, because i play in my country american football and i want to play football in the college. I have a lower TOEFL score 33, but i will give again the TOEFL test in the college and if i don't take again the test, i will participate in a few ESL classes that is as a part of my scholarship package, ( I need in the TOEFL iBT 61). And in the taxes for last years it appear that my parents make last year 18.000 Euro (27.000$). Last information is that i live in Greece, but my nationality is Albanian. Therefore i want to ask you how probabilities have i to take the student visa?

Hi,I have recieved an i-20 from 2 years college for my bachelors degree,how can i convince the consular about this course i.e.computer and information science.plz help me as soon as possible.

FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE?

I have done my Toefl in 7th march,2008 and i got less marks in my Toefl exam(Paper-based test)i.e (487) and can i apply for my I-20 with that marks? I couldnt apply for fall due to some personal problems,and i'm trying for spring. I found college but are there any other colleges i am ready to do any Esl tests ,please name some college in New Jersey side,wit total expenses about($8000-$14000).

) Daily Routine? b) Story Making? c) School or College Farewell? d) Daily routine of Mother?