Topic :: Career

Career Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

1) what is ur short term and long term career plans 2) can u tell me any two reasons , why i should hire u ? 3) why r u looking for change ? 4) what is ur strengths and weakness ?

CTS, HAL,

3 40785

Which field in Marketing has a lucrative career?

3 9669

What is your alternative career, if law not be the avenue for you?

I would really love to pursue a fashion career involving shoes, handbags, and cosmetics. How can I go about doing that?

1 2714

How can I turn my fashion design hobby into a career?

1 6301

What are some career opportunities for entertainment managers in the field of Music Management?

What are some career opportunities for entertainment managers in the field of Events Management?

1 3788

Why did you choose HR as your career?

Consultancy, Descon, HCL, IBM, Lupin, Reliance, Telenor,

80 404776

Is this good to start a career as a manual tester?

1 4592

What made you pick testing over another career?

2 5126

tell me about your career aspiration

Biocon, TCS,

1 6514

What made you pick testing over another career?

1 5795

Hello, I am interested to make a career in software testing. I am searching for a recommended book in Automated Testing tools which covers winrunner, loadrunner, qtp and test director....Please advise recommended books which is a good text book for learning software testing.

DELL, HP, Sierra ODC,

6 15057

What factors do u consider while building ur career?

2 6716

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Career }

What is your alternative career, if law not be the avenue for you?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Are you intent on becoming a career prosecutor?

What are some career opportunities for entertainment managers in the field of Music Management?

give a brief description of your career goals.explain how this course would help you attain them.

sir,this is sudheer.just now idone my sap crm training.could u please send me faq.pls feel as u r brother.i would like to know one question.how many std quotation could u find in crm? pls send answer for this questions as well as faq's for my career.pls pls pls...... pls send to this E-mail: sudheer_mba7@yahoo.com.

My interview is few days away and am applying for a us student visa. I have completed my high school in 2005 and after that did a one year course of computer till 2006 and after that was helping my parents with there business till 2007 June. I then completed my swift course in NIIT which was a four months course and in midway appeared for the TOEFL exams. If the person asks what was I doing during the free time, please help me out it is the matter of my career. Thanks!

Hi all i did my M.B.A financ enw iam doing a job as a finance executive but i feel it is not good 4 me can any 1 plz guide me 4 the better career my job profile is (INVOICING)hw it is help me out 4 the better career shell i continu ein the same 1 by learning sap or oracle or shall i shift to any other if any other which job is suites to me plz suggest me

Hi i m a pst graduate in commerce and having wotking exp more than 3 yrs in bpo sector (web based) my company moved my self to software testing, i m not sure whether i should continue there or not also i knoe this is better career opp for me in software testing, can u people pls guide me for a gud sotware testing institute which can provide gud training, located in delhi (pref west delhi or in south delhi)

Dear all I need an advice about sqa field last year i have completed my graduation in computer engineering and i have just started my career as Software engineer in QA field and working in a software company. The problem is that I am very confused about my career in this field because I want to know that how much it's necessary that the programming concepts and the programming should be strong if the person is working as a sqa engineer if i talk about myself i can create logic with respect to programming but for me it's very difficult to implement my logic in form of code and is programming field has strong scope over sqa field and as a sqa engineer what will be my prestige in front of programmers. I want to know what appourtinutes i will get in this field after some period of time and what will be the next step(desigination)in that field.Kindly reply Regards

1 Tarot 1.1 Purpose - Tarot tool will duplicate the tarot-reading process for the user online. - Tarot is a craft that uses a deck of 78 cards to predict a user’s past, present and future. - The cards are picked by the user and arranged in a specific spread, which represents points in his past, present, and future; based on the meanings of the cards selected, interpretations are given. 1.2 Scope Only for registered user. 1.3 User Interface User Interface: 1. Question – This is only for user experience, and has no bearing on the formulae / process. Simple long text box. 2. Selection of field – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Love, Career, Personal), which affects 1 of 3 card- meaning databases to be used. After selection, the unselected databases do not affect or interact with the system. 3. Spread Selection – radio button selection of 1 of 3 choices(Celtic Cross, Horse Shoe, Simple 3 Card). This determines the number of cards being picked and the specific spread database to be used. This also affects the specific report format being used, as well as the card- selection GUI. 4. Card Selection – based on the input 3, a specific layout is shown where the user needs to identify X number of cards (X also determined by input 3) which are then shown in the spread. Every card selection identifies the spread position constants (A, B, C, etc) with specific variable values (Card numbers) creating an array. Report format will display on a separate new page, in the following sequence – - Statement of question asked - Selection of field - Selection of spread - Detailed description of position data, positions identified as per spread selection - Card meaning as picked in field selection 1.4.5 Interfacing/Sourcing Details 1.4.5 Rules and Conditions - Data needs to be calculated for all fields, but only a maximum of 3 cards data should be shown in the free report. For the rest, a payment would be required. - Payment reports not in phase 1 - The report needs to be emailable (so functionality to convert to text file / html document should exist, which will then be emailed to the user’s email address).

What goals do you have in your career

why did youi choose this career?

how can we start our career in sap fi implementation

What are the technical and environment risks u faced in ur testing career?

I am having 17 months experience in development.I want to take testing as my career.I dont have experience in testing. Will get job anywhere?