Topic :: Informatica

Informatica Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

what is the complex transformation you used in informatica

TCS,

Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario Oracle table product list Pro_id, pro_name, price 101, LED Lights,200 102, 20 watt CFL Lights, 145 103, 30 watt CFL lights,155 Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added to oracle table product list with oracle sequence flat file product list has two column pro_name, price 20 watt tube light ,45 30 watt tube light ,60

TCS,

1 5137

Hi how to import oracle sequence in Informatica? Please write stored procedure code that will import oracle sequence in Informatica SP transformation as per below scenario Oracle table product list Pro_id, pro_name 101, LED Lights. 102, 20watt CFL Lights. 103, 30 watt CFL lights Now a new flat file with new product list needs to be added to oracle table product list with oracle sequence. flat file product Prono,pro_name, 1, 20 watt tube light 2, 30 watt tube light & target should be like 101, LED Lights. 102, 20watt CFL Lights. 103, 30 watt CFL lights. 104, 20 watt tube light 105, 30 watt tube light thks reg suvarna joshi suvarnaatsuvarna@rediffmail.com

TCS,

How to set tracing level for PowerCenter Informatica. Do we need to give tracing level in each and every mapping or is there any option to change tracing level commonly for all mappings. ?

Difference between STOP & ABORT in Informatica.

Accenture, Wells Fargo,

3 10266

What are the types of error logs available in Informatica?

1 5530

I have 2 yrs ex in informatica and i am planning to do the certification. Can you please send me all the details on mcaprasad24@gmail.com thanks

my source table having sureshraj42@gmail.com and rajeshraj42@gmail.com and i have only sureshraj and rajeshraj for my target table which transformation i have to use in informatica

HP,

3 6455

How we will implement Pushdown Optimization and Types in Informatica with better examples

TCS,

4 12579

i have source like this ID 1 2 3 4 sal 1000 2000 3000 4000 and how to load target like this o_sal 1000 3000 6000 10000 can you plz give a sol using informatica

Cap Gemini,

5 10313

Types of error logs in Informatica?

2 10891

What is different between informatica version 8 and 9 version

Cognizant, IBM,

1 2687

Hi I'm new in Informatica. Can you show me a mapping sample on how to piviot the records? Thanks Robin

1 4013

1)What is Data Masking in informatica? 2)How to restrict junk characters while loading data into target. 3) what happen if i won't pass sorted input in a transformation.

What is informatica? What exactly are the practical uses in real world

2 5131