Topic :: Informatica

Informatica Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

How do you load more than 1 max sal in each department through informatica or write sql query in oracle?

How do you remove duplicate records in informatica? And how many ways are there to do it?

How do you remove duplicate records in informatica?

1 721

How many ways are there to do 'remove duplicate records in informatica'?

Tell me about MD5 functions in informatica

Tell me about Propagate functions in informatica

Q. Informatica workflow, it is running beyond two hours for last couple of runs, normally it completed less then 30 min., hardly 40 min, last couple of run crossing 2 hours and more in that workflow only one session. now it is aasign to you that how to idenitfy the performance issue of the sesion of production.

Related Topics

Un-Answered Questions { Informatica }

how can one transfer LOB and user defined data from oracle to warehouse using ETL informaticabecause

Hi , any one can help me on the same,this is regarding the Informatica Function doc,i want to know how developer is will develop the mapping. pl forwar the any function doc .just for my references. svlc75@yahoo.co.in

Informatica server and client are in different machines. You run the session from the server manager by specifying the source and target databases. It displays error . You are confident that everything is correct. Then why it is displaying the error?

How can you use an Oracle sequences in Informatica ? You have an Informatica sequence generator transformation also. which one is better to use?

how do u implement configuration management in Informatica?

can be used COM component in Informatica ?

two sources S1,S2 containing measures M1,M2,M3, 4 dimensions D1,D2,D3,D4, 1 Fact F1 containing measures M1,M2,M3 and surrogate keys K1,K2,K3,K4 (a) write a sql statement to populate Fact table F1 (b) Design a mapping in Informatica for loading of fact table F1.

how do u handle performance issues in Informatica . where can u monitor the performance ?

list and discuss two approaches for updation of target table in Informatica and how they are different.

can Informatica be used as a cleansing tool? If yes, give examples of transformations that can implement a data cleansing routine.

how do u estimate the depth of the session scheduling queue? Where do u set the number of maximum concurrent sessions that Informatica can run at a given time?

Assume u have a 24CPU machine with 24GB RAM, suggest how u would like to configure Informatica ,like number of concurrent sessions, RAM requirements etc,max partitions that u would permit per mapping.

how do u estimate the depth of the session scheduling queue? Where do u set the number of maximum concurrent sessions that Informatica can run at a given time?

Assume u have a 24CPU machine with 24GB RAM, suggest how u would like to configure Informatica ,like number of concurrent sessions, RAM requirements etc,max partitions that u would permit per mapping.

Identifying the bottlenecks in various components of Informatica and resolving them.