Topic :: Capillary

Capillary Interview Questions
Questions Answers Views Company eMail

Why does oil rise up the wick of the capillary ?

2 4182

Water rises to a height of 15cm in a capillary tube. If the tube is now dipped further in water so that only 12cm of it is above the water level, then the water will 1 Emerge as a fountain from the capillary tube 2 Stay at a height of 12 cm in the capillary tube 3 Stay at height of less than 12cm in the capillary tube 4 Flow down the side of the capillary tube

1 6772

What is the difference between Capillary column and Packed column.

Cipla, Hetero, Sun Pharma, Supreme Petrochem,

7 66647

i want know about capillary type LT transmitter installation. we can install any location in between to HP and LP leg?

2 9937

if the diameter of capillary tube is double then the capillary rise will be

1 3027

what happened if the diameter of capillary tube is double then the capillary rise will be

Bhel,

7 12978

which gas or which liquid is filled in capillary of dial type temperature indicators on power transformers

2 4272

how to calibrate a capillary type level transmitter for a closed tank in field? also what is the procedure for commissioning a capillary level transmitter for a closed tank?

2 25962

what is the criteria for choosing capillary column in GC??is it dependent on sample load?

3 6430

how long normally does the domestic refrigerant capillary tube are?

what is the difference between capillary and glass column in GC

1 7432

can i use capillary type dp transmitter converted to capillary type pressure transmitter. if i removed one side capillary tube its work correctly?

1 4353

capillary type tranmitter using remote seals and capillary tubes filled with liquid of known of known density so if you wanna callibrate it just close block valve just before capilary @ high side & connect druck apply it's calibrated range pressure as normal calibration ensure low side block valve must be closed & if you asking commissioning so this is not a DP type pressure tx so simple if you wanna put in servie this tx just open high side block valve & than low side block same way i do it but still transmitter showing -13 ma.just tell me what i want to do ?

Gasco,

1 4208

if dia of capillary tube is doubled the capillary rise will unaffected doubled halved none

1 3027

when we use capillary and packed columns in gc

Rakshit Drugs,

4 9067